• Moin all together!

I'm looking for a reasonable solution for more camber on the front axle (+ possibly less on the rear axle).

Current setup is the Öhlins R&T + 245/295 tires. The car currently has just under -1.50° camber on the front axle.

You read a lot about 991 Gt3 (RS?) control arms, but that's a real stretch price-wise (Other control arms are needed in addition?).

Adjustable or other strut mounts would be an option. Unfortunately, the manufacturers to the "fixed" strut mounts (eg Elephant Racing) do not give an accurate statement on the thereby achieved camber values.

KW also offers strut mounts, but according to KW there may be problems with the thread on the piston rod (too short?).

How did you solve it? :/

This post has been automatically translated.

• What values do you have in mind? What do you want your Boxster to be used for?

Greetz

Nach 320'000 Spiegeleiern kann die Kantine nicht so schlecht gewesen sein!
    Harm Lagaay

PS: Ich heisse nicht Greetz k:thinking:

• I only have a 996, but there I have installed adjustable plates from Intrax.

They have these but also for the 981. So you can adjust as much camber as you want to have.... With it goes far over 4degrees...

And as an added bonus, you can still adjust the caster.

The are really really good and qualitatively still ne corner more valuable, than the Manthey parts, which I had before.

https://www.intraxracing.nl/en…checayman-981camberplaat/

• What values do you have in mind? What do you want your Boxster to be used for?

Greetz

Sorry, I forgot:

3-4 trackdays are booked this year, but most of the road. My goal is -2.5° camber.

Onkel_Jupp

Unibal dome bearings just like to make "rattle" noises. Where has bought the Intrax because Dirkekt?

• Nothing rattles with me. I have installed all around.

Obtained directly from Intrax.

They are very nice.

• 3-4 trackdays are booked this year, but most of it road. My goal is -2.5 ° camber.

There you are in the full compromise range! That's for the track and a good tire utilization too little, but for the road almost too much. The outer sidewalls of the front tires are still very much worn and on the road the handling becomes much more nervous.

And forget Uniball for the car. Uniball makes sense for track cars and brings the last bit of directness, but is not really necessary to have fun.

The original Porsche bearings are stiff enough for precise handling on the track.

Greetz

Nach 320'000 Spiegeleiern kann die Kantine nicht so schlecht gewesen sein!
    Harm Lagaay

PS: Ich heisse nicht Greetz k:thinking:

• Alternative would be maybe to take out the rear camber (currently already stop positive)?

The question is only how :/