Best charging station locations - who charges where (not) how fast, how long, at what price/tariff and so on

• my Tay is at 50%. So I would charge max 40 kWh. That makes 40 x -,33 = 13,20 € at Ionity. For this I would now have to drive 2 x 20 min and sacrifice my time.

Maybe you can find a Tesla station further away. And don't consider Taycan driving as a time sacrifice!

MUV17 :drive:

This post has been automatically translated.

Mitglied des T UV · Ein Auto ist ein Gebrauchsgegenstand. Ich benutze es, um von A nach A zu fahren.

• Today in Vienna used the Porsche charging card... Cheap is different 8:-) 25kWh - 17,12€ but the fee makes it... But now I look so, with the EnBW it would also have been 16.25 € :eek: So everything in order :thumb: :thumbsup:

Tomorrow gehts again twice to Vienna *8) Then three weeks no more, once briefly still and then until December no more :])

991.2 GT3RS, Audi RS3 8Y, VW T6 Multivan LR

• I still have one: 36275 Kirchheim. On the A7 near Bad Hersfeld. Ionity now has two locations there: Kirchheim 1 and Kirchheim 2. Well, you could say, then Kirchheim is perhaps very large in terms of area. Uh, no, both charging locations are about 100 meters apart. Kirchheim 1 has six chargers, Kirchheim 2 has 12 chargers. So Kirchheim is probably their largest location in Germany with 18 Ionity HPCs. I was in Kirchheim 2, the new Kirchheim. The power electronics look impressive, the power was running fine.

On the right, that's also four "cabinets." EnBW, this is how you build a charging park! The columns are placed in such a way that Martin likes to charge there, MUV17:

And how does it charge? Jut. This is a good average charging power:

• You can only look abroad with envy :eek: 8:-)

What is happening here? No real expansion of IONITY, mostly only EVN (150kW) or Smartrics (350kW is on it, but more than 175kW is not available)...

Partially even a dismantling of inner-city 11kW charging stations (some used to be free and instead of simply making them chargeable, which I find very desirable, they are being dismantled altogether). ~:-| ~:-|

Well our autobahn / expressway operator Asfinag has announced every 25km to build charging stations but as I know the Sparmeisters will be only 50-150kW charging stations. ok, better than nothing but not a smart expansion...

Such IONITY charging parks like yours we need (or another provider which RELIABLE and permanently high charging power, not only 350kW draufschrieben)

• You can only look abroad with envy :eek: 8:-)

What is happening here? No real expansion of IONITY,

If I see it correctly, Fürnitz, 6 columns, St. Georgen, 6 columns, Parndorf, 6 columns and Eberstalzell, 6 columns, have been opened this year. And Meggenhofen is under construction. So it's not all that bad. Looking at the highway map of Austria, I don't see any highway section where a charging station would absolutely have to be built.

• Kirchheim. On the A7 near Bad Hersfeld. Ionity now has two locations there: Kirchheim 1 and Kirchheim 2.

These are the 12 columns referred to on the Kirchheim 1 (valley) poster. See my post from 12.07. here.

Looks like a good one! Thanks for the report derRichie, will test next time then also the new location Kirchheim 2 :kwink:

Kirchheim is imho already very well developed: there are in addition to the 18 Ionity columns 4 EnBW at Trigema, 4 Shell Recharge and 20 Tesla Supercharger.

26km further north, there are another 10 Allego Superchargers (Knüllwald) and 47km south (Fulda/Eichenzell) another 6 Ionity and 6 Allego Superchargers.

Okay, not all can >250kW but that's something...

Protect Me From What I Want
    Taycan GTS - 83,7 kWh netto - MJ`23 - 20"
    vorher 4S - 71,0 kWh netto - MJ`20 - 19"

• If I see it correctly, Fürnitz, 6 columns, St. Georgen, 6 columns, Parndorf, 6 columns, and Eberstalzell, 6 columns, have been opened this year. And Meggenhofen is under construction. So it's not all that bad. Looking at the freeway map of Austria, I don't see any freeway section where a charging station would absolutely have to be built.

A3 South East Motorway Eisenstadt :]) There is nothing but a Smartrics charging station.

• If I see it correctly, Fürnitz, 6 columns, St. Georgen, 6 columns, Parndorf, 6 columns, and Eberstalzell, 6 columns, have been opened this year. And Meggenhofen is under construction. So it's not all that bad. Looking at the freeway map of Austria, I don't see any freeway section where a charging station would absolutely have to be built.

A3 South East Motorway Eisenstadt :]) There is nothing but a Smartrics charging station.

That's only 60 km from Vienna to the Hungarian border. You don't need a charging station there...

• It's only 60 km from Vienna to the Hungarian border. You don't need a charging station there...

And you think it's better in Hungary? 8:-) :rf: :rf: :rf:

I drove to Budapest in early 22, there were only two HPC charging stations just before Budapest 8:-) (where the Porsche charging card was on strike because the card was not activated for Hungary :rf:).

But in general I see a lot of catching up to do. Most of the time there are only 3-4 HPC charging stations and not such great charging parks as yours.

To be fair, I have to say that in my total of 60tkm purely electric, ok unfortunately only rarely long distance, never had to wait. Only in Vienna I had to occasionally look for another 11kW charging station to park than I selected at home but ok, that's fine. I would have to look for a parking space too