Venting bumper retrofit 4S or Turbo

• Hello all,

Has anyone ever retrofitted front vents on the 4S or Turbo?

Either like on the 997 GT3 or like on the 996 GT3 RS.

I can not get this out of my head :roargh:

VG

Chris

This post has been automatically translated.

• Was in the GT3 RS bumper already everything in it...:-))

MFG

...and they are also only cut into an Aerokit bumper, you can basically make in any bumper, but brings only what if a center radiator is present and the air is redirected accordingly upward with appropriate parts

• Was in the GT3 RS bumper already everything in it...:-))

MFG

...and they are also only cut into an Aerokit bumper, you can basically make in any bumper, but brings only what if a center radiator is present and the air is redirected accordingly upward with appropriate parts

Therefore installed with me.

• The effective benefit is not really clear to me, the warm air simply flows away at the top instead of along the bottom, possibly helps the transmission a bit, but all this only in hardcore racing use. The same is probably also true for wheelhouse vents in the fender, where the heat from the brakes is added.

For racing certainly useful, in the area of the Stvo rather not

• The GT3 RS bumper differs more clearly from the C2 than just the 3 openings at the top to the trunk lid. The radiator air outlets at the bottom are all closed, the air goes directly into the wheel arches and increases the air volume for brake cooling. For this reason, it also has an air duct in the wheel arch that directs the airflow to the brakes. Accordingly, the air from the center radiator can also only exit upwards.

The radiator air is thus diverted sideways or upwards, creating minimal downforce compared to the normal C2/4.

Greetz

Nach 320'000 Spiegeleiern kann die Kantine nicht so schlecht gewesen sein!
    Harm Lagaay

PS: Ich heisse nicht Greetz k:thinking:

• The GT3 RS bumper differs more clearly from the C2 than just the 3 openings at the top to the trunk lid.

I have but written the base is an aerokit......and the difference is really only the cutouts.......has of course nothing to do with C2/4