• Horny, with DIN license plate! ....behält the Batmobile the? please, please, please!

:headbange

This post has been automatically translated.

---------------------------------------
    911 SC, MJ 78, USA, 930/04
    944 S2, MJ 91
    Honda Zoomer Tokio Style

---------------------------------------

• If the base is good (which it obviously is), you could make an SC/RS out of it.
    This is just thinking "in the blue" without knowing the spare parts availability in detail.

With kind regards, Tom

Acht Zylinder sind vier zu wenig!

• Never seen such a thing 😂

It's funny what kind of ideas people come up with. I would actually be interested in the background story of the car. You may think what you want but somehow it has its own charm 😁 maybe it was the only way for the previous owner to drive the car as long as possible and if it was possible for him ... well then it was worth it 👍

Besides, now there's someone who has work and compensation with it. I'm super excited to see what comes of it! Do not give up!

What will this be in two years for a great thread, if there at the end of ne red beauty out of it :thumbsup:

VG

Thomas

Porsche G-Modell (US-Modell, 1983, 3.2l, 207PS mit Kat)

• paintball Absolutely cool story and entertainingly written. That's what I call a car with history, even if it means a lot of work for you now. The car just screams for an "Outlaw" conversion, at least that would be my plan if I were in your place. In any case, I wish you good luck & success with whatever you plan to do with the car. Will of course continue to follow the progress:thumbup-alternative:

Aktuell:

992 GT3

991.2 Carrera T

991.1 4S Cabrio

997.2 GT3

964 Outlaw

911 Outlaw

911 1967 SWB

356 Outlaw

• skaterpope and paintball

Oh what - in the Yanks it would now say:

"Car needs some Paintwork, but runs and drives great..."

First remove everything that doesn't belong there - looks worse than it is...

and whether the paint is "bad" or "really bad"... it has to come off anyway...

Greeting Stefan

alte Porsches:
    911S Ex US '76 mit Umbau auf 3,2l 207PS (Motor 930/21 mit Getriebe 915/68) - Silbermetallic, Schiebedach

911SC Targa Ex US '81 3,0l 179PS (Motor 930/16 mit Getriebe 915/63) - Weinrotmetallic

944/1 Targa '84 2,5l 163PS - Platinmetallic (bis 03/2017)

• Hello Clemens

Cool story with the previous owner and ne (be) ha (ä) mmer (te) action to buy the box ... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I find absolutely great, the positive " Spinner " are the salt in the soup on this planet ...

In any case, the project seems to me " more manageable " than to tie a 200 year old Rustico to the leg ... :)

In this sense - go for it, I keep my fingers crossed for you.

Greetings Peter

• Hello Clemens,

Good luck that will.

I think you have yes deducted the 5000K for the rear spoiler....🤣🤣

• @all: Many thanks for your unexpected positive encouragement k:thankyou:. Of course, I will continue k:mechanic: and k:computing: and you also a final picture with hopefully respectable outcome here in pff put. But it may take some time.

I actually think a lot about the previous owner, what he thought about this and that, what were his motives. And, it was his car, he could do what he wanted with it. He certainly loved that 11.

And it was my decision (was I sober k:thinking:?) to make something equally special out of this Porsche 911 SC and get it safely back on the road. I'm super excited about this task.

My internist said the other day (before I bought it) that I urgently need to change something about my lifestyle. Whether that was what he meant, I don't know :kwink: but the Batmobile is already doing me a world of good.

Many good and correct sentences have been written here k:good:, see you soon k:drinks:

Clemens

Boxster S 986 2003 - Carrera 993 Targa 1998 - Carrera 996 Cabrio 2000 - Carrera 996 Targa 2003 - Cayman S 987 2006 - Carrera 997 Cabrio 2007 - Carrera GTS Cabrio 991 2015 - 924 turbo 1980 - 944 1983 platinmetallic - 944 1983 indischrot - 928S 1986 - 911 SC 3.0L 1980 - 911 SC 3.0L 1982 "Batmobil" - Cayenne Coupe 2020 - Jeep Grand Cherokee 2003 - Alfa Spider 1969 - Alfa Giulia Super 1973 - Alfa Berlina Racer 1973 "Bestia verde" - Fiat Coupe 2300S 1966 - Maserati GranCabrio 2014

• Very beautiful story, touching.

Call the Blaube...

911SC US Targa Bauj. 80 180 PS talbotgelb Leder braun
    924 turbo Bauj. 80 170 PS weiß rot , Sitze Nadelstreifen