75 years of Porsche sports cars 2023

• So,have ordered for Sat+Sun! Tickets are already there;was easy. Now I have to look again as it funkioniert with the campsite!? Finally have a suitable caravan in the Porsche look! ]:-)

This post has been automatically translated.

• Well, with the service that is such a thing. Since for the campsite a max.height of 2.70m for the Campingfzg. is prescribed, I had to measure first at my WW the height (had still mounted a Dachrehling). The WW stands ca.35km in a barn. So the next day go there and remeasure. Luck had, only 2.55m! So back and tried the campsite to re-register. Bad luck, did not go! =O At the event company reported and asked for a possibility to re-register (the tickets for Sa+Su we already had) for a pitch! after five days an e-mail with a rejection! :still: Since we travel from DU (with WW) is now good advice expensive! Or simply with team on the parking lot (so evtl.schon Sa. very early) or does anyone have another idea? :hilferuf:

• Well, with the service that is such a thing. Since for the campsite a max.height of 2.70m for the Campingfzg. is prescribed, I had to measure first at my WW the height (had still mounted a Dachrehling). The WW stands ca.35km in a barn. So the next day go there and remeasure. Luck had, only 2.55m! So back and tried the campsite to re-register. Bad luck, did not go! =O At the event company reported and asked for a possibility to re-register (the tickets for Sa+Su we already had) for a pitch! after five days an e-mail with a rejection! :still: Since we travel from DU (with WW) is now good advice expensive! Or simply with team on the parking lot (so evtl.schon Sa. very early) or does anyone have another idea? :hilferuf:

My FAQ to have read that if you have more than 2.70 you should contact the Hockenheimring operator regarding their campsites or alternatives. Maybe also worth a try for you.

• Yes, that's right, I had also read. Let's see if there is still something! Otherwise, just stay in the parking lot for the Porschefzg. I think they will probably not send all vehicles from Sa to So again from the parking lot, right? Have then just starting difficulties! ]:-)

• Where can you see the schedule?
    I could not find anything on the linked page.

• By the way, some PZ distribute tickets for the pit lounge or offer them at a reduced price, e.g. PZ Freiburg for 149€.

• By the way, some PZ distribute tickets for the pit lounge or offer them at a reduced price, e.g. PZ Freiburg for 149€.

PZ Lörrach also. Is also Hardenberg Group

Weiss ist das schönere Schwarz
    Gery
    ---------------
    Warum soll ich zu Fuss gehen, ich habe doch 4 gesunde Reifen.