Porsche Boxster Style Edition

• That's exactly how I see it. On the one hand, the basic price is no longer a bargain, and then to configure 25k or 30k in quite dubiously "sensible" accessories, you don't have to be surprised.

The Style Edition is superbly equipped ex works.

Add a few special options and with a little discount, customers could have had a stylish Porsche for €75k. But as I said, Porsche can't get its head around it.

This post has been automatically translated.

• How I love having this right... :wink:

But as I said, whether 4, 5 or 47, this model is obviously not being snatched out of the PZ's hands, for whatever reason.

I have always emphasized that the model itself is actually not wrong, not my problem if you feel addressed here in whatever way.

But somehow you have to keep the number of posts high here :hilferuf:

What can I do if your assertion is not true?

And I have no interest in keeping the number of posts high here in this thread and, to put it diplomatically, it is a completely superfluous comment.

There are currently around 60 Boxster Style Editions offered as new cars on the German PAG website at over 90 dealerships. That's an average of less than one car per dealership. I don't think that's too much.

And yes, the vehicles that are still available are pretty packed with additional equipment, for whatever reason. I probably wouldn't necessarily buy one of those either. But that's not my or your problem.

• I took the liberty of searching for "Boxster STYLE" on mobile.de.

More new vehicles are added daily from the PZs. We are already well over 100 🤔

And more than half over €100,000 🙈

But you also have to say that a large proportion of them are badly spotted ... who wants a neo-Rubin with white stickers and wheels?

Barbie and Ken🤣

• And PZ München, like München Süd and PZ Olympiapark, belongs to SZM Sportwagen GmbH in Munich....and in turn belongs to Mahag..... :old: Maybe there will be one more Style Edition in Munich :thumbsup:

They certainly had to take them to get all their GT3/GT4/RS/Dakar quotas.....and now they're just standing on their tires. And at some point they'll fly into the dealer exchanges near or even below EK....before any write-offs come.

Aktuell: 992.1 targa 4GTS (fun) Taycan GTS MJ22 (e-fun)

• And new SEs appear on mobile every day... it's almost like immigration.

For me, this forum is always a good balance to the rest of the reality of life. Such a superfluous addition annoys me immensely in my free time.

• A year ago, I was standing in Zuffenhausen with slightly weak knees at the factory pick-up in front of a covered something and suddenly the four-point LED light shone through the black cloth. I don't think you forget a moment like that so quickly and that's why I remember it so well: the trip to Zuffenhausen in the Taycan GTS organized by the PZ, the factory tour, the great three-course meal, the consistently nice Porsche people and that permanent tingling in the stomach until you turn the ignition key for the first time and bring YOUR 718 to life. We were also able to meet Super+ briefly, who also picked up his 718 SE that day.

Time flies as fast as the Boxster can travel. Now, almost 8,000 km and a year later, I am still very satisfied and happy. As I don't take it as a daily, turning the ignition key and waking up the Boxer still kicks in and I enjoy every single drive. When I give someone a lift, they're usually pretty amazed at how the car sticks to the road, even in very ambitiously driven tight country road bends: a colleague, himself also a car enthusiast, has already mentally braked hard on a trip and succumbed to his impulsive temptation to support himself with his arms on all sorts of vehicle parts, only to realize that the 718 came through the tight and fairly fast bend completely relaxed... ^^

Am I unhappy about the B4T? No - in my opinion it is sufficient for all driving situations in public spaces and roars from ~4000 as you would expect from a boxer engine

Would I order it differently? No

Have I regretted ordering it? Yes - I should have done it much earlier!

I wish you all lots of fun on every hopefully crease-free ride :thumb:

• Rossi HN I can fully agree with you and wish you a happy birthday, so to speak. Continue to enjoy a carefree and crease-free ride. Many thanks for the review. A year ago today I felt the same way and even today, after just over 10k km, every ride is still a great experience.

Best regards

• Rossi HN I can fully agree with you and wish you a happy birthday, so to speak. Continue to enjoy a carefree and crease-free ride. Many thanks for the review. A year ago today I felt the same way and even today, after just over 10k km, every ride is still a great experience.

Thank you for the congratulations and all the best for the future - maybe we'll bump into each other in Swabia (and not run into each other!). :drive::wink:

• My Style Edition has been with me for almost six months now and I can say that it's the best Boxster I've ever owned in over 20 years of Boxster ownership.

It started on July 1, 2003 with a 986, then two 987.1s, a 987.2 and the 981. The 982 surpasses them all.

Greetings, Wolfgang