The activist glue area

• I don't know if this has been posted here before. In Portugal they solve the problem like this - southern temperament:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This post has been automatically translated.

Gruß :khat:
    Bernhard

914 2.0 (1982 - 1983)
    964 C4 (1994 - 1995)
    Cayman R (11/2012 - 11/2013)
    Cayman GTS - 981 (09/2014 - 04/2016)

Cayman GTS - 718 (03/2019 - 01/2020)

• I don't know if this has been posted here before. In Portugal they solve the problem like this - southern temperament:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Learning from Portugal means learning to win!!! ]:-) :headbange :thumbsup:

Die reinste Form des Wahnsinns ist es, alles beim Alten zu lassen
    und gleichzeitig zu hoffen, dass sich etwas ändert. (A. Einstein)

#Are You listening?# => ]:-)https://youtu.be/P1PGYGxC0mw]:-)

• I don't know if this has been posted here before. In Portugal, they solve the problem like this - southern temperament:

The at 00:15 from the left edge of the picture center to the right running young man in black short sports pants with white shirt with black stripes has, should he ever come to Germany, a day of free drinks at my expense. :thumbsup:

Rolf

• I don't know if this has been posted here before. In Portugal, they solve the problem like this - southern temperament:

The at 00:15 from the left edge of the picture center to the right running young man in black short sports pants with white shirt with black stripes has, should he ever come to Germany, a day of free drinks at my expense. :thumbsup:

Rolf

... and from me he gets self-baked muffins in addition... :)

• I once had a huge anti-SUV sticker on my car in Basel after my vacation. Because of environmental pollution.

I was driving a Taycan at the time... I don't need to say any more ^^

• Whether it's because some activists are afraid of catching a cold or the glue isn't sticking so well on a wet track, or perhaps one or two of these people need to recover on a South Sea island from the stresses and strains of last summer - things are rather quiet at the moment and the media are in hibernation :]).

But not quite, the mills in the German state grind slowly but steadily.

Unfortunately, the legislative, judicial and executive branches cannot (yet) agree on a uniform classification and how to deal with it. While politicians cower and do not dare, judges see these activists as a threat to public safety - but the BKA cannot bring itself to classify "Last Generation" as extremist.

The BKA's current picture is that of a radical climate sect rather than a democratically-minded protest movement. On X (formerly Twitter), the LG assessed the alleged inaction of the German government as promoting "corporate interests" and as "fascism". Almost 1000 activists of the organization are on file as suspects with the police and judiciary throughout Germany.
    These include 121 foreigners from 28 different countries. According to the report, the number of activists known to the police increased by 33% between June and September 2023. According to the report, almost a quarter of climate stickers come from Berlin, followed by Baden-Württemberg (178), Bavaria (148) and Lower Saxony (102). Despite massive media propaganda, "the group has still not been able to achieve its intended mobilization goals", the BKA report states.

A little bit about the mindset and structure...

There are 77 local cadres across Germany that call themselves "resistance groups". As a rule, these units have no insight into what goes on in the boardroom. When recruiting new members, activists who commit serious crimes and are willing to spend time in prison are particularly sought after. Internally, they are known as "wild bees". Disruptors who, according to the BKA analysis, agree to "generate special protests with particular attention-grabbing potential."

I've been wondering for some time how they even (want to) know that they are the last generation. Then the world will end and nothing will come after that. But I've now had this question answered too...

As an example, the criminologists quoted a female prosecutor. She was even allowed to publish a guest article in the Berliner Zeitung: "I don't see legal consequences for my involvement with the Last Generation - such as the fine I'm now facing or prison sentences that may still come - as punishments. I see them as the cost of trying to escape from this nightmare."

These sentences are reminiscent of an apocalyptic doctrine that always sets the tone in the climate change campaigners' training courses. According to this doctrine, climate collapse is imminent in two to three years. That is why the constitution must be overturned, parliament abolished and a state of emergency declared in order to introduce a kind of social council.

Read the full article here: https://www.focus.de/panorama/…eration_id_259487397.html

• After the last generation, there will definitely be the very last generation.

MUV17 :drive:

Mitglied des T UV · Ein Auto ist ein Gebrauchsgegenstand. Ich benutze es, um von A nach A zu fahren.

• Maybe you can understand it like this:

The "Last Generation" (LG) is simply "the last"...

But I could also imagine that it has to do with the following categorization:

Generation X:

"Most important at a glance: Generation X includes people born between 1965 and 1979/1980. They are also known as Gen X for short. Gen X grew up in uncertain times and experienced recessions and rising unemployment, for example. Members of Generation X therefore place great value on security and independence. Compared to the previous generation of baby boomers, they are not workaholics, but appreciate a good work-life balance.

It is important for employers to know what makes the generations tick. So that they can understand and address the candidates perfectly. In this article, you will find out what else you should definitely know about Generation X."

Generation Y:

" Generation Y, or Gen Y for short, refers to all those born between 1980 and the late 1990s. They are often referred to as millennials, as their birthday is around the turn of the millennium. They are the first cohort to be counted among the so-called digital natives, who were the first generation to grow up with digital technology. This means they can handle it with confidence. The letter Y, which is pronounced "why" in English, symbolizes the questioning character that millennials, or Generation Why, are said to have."

Generation Z:

" Generation Z includes all those born between approximately 1999 and 2010. This generation is also known by the name or abbreviation "Gen Z". It follows on from Generation Y, which was born between 1980 and 1998. Both generations are shaped by the digital world, although Gen Z, unlike Generation Y, was born into it and is therefore the first generation to grow up entirely in the digital age.

Like every generation, Gen Z, which is now entering working life, has an individual mindset and specific characteristics. This makes them very different from their predecessors, especially when it comes to working life. The mindset of Generation Z is characterized by a strong desire for freedom and self-realization. This increases the need for employers to establish a recruiting process adapted to Generation Z. "

Then comes the "alpha" generation: born between 2011 and 2025...

Generation "Z" presumably simply assumes that because nothing comes after "Z" in their world, they are the "last" generation...

Greetings Stefan

alte Porsches:
    911S Ex US '76 mit Umbau auf 3,2l 207PS (Motor 930/21 mit Getriebe 915/68) - Silbermetallic, Schiebedach

911SC Targa Ex US '81 3,0l 179PS (Motor 930/16 mit Getriebe 915/63) - Weinrotmetallic

944/1 Targa '84 2,5l 163PS - Platinmetallic (bis 03/2017)