Source of supply door handle?

• Folks I am in despair.

On my 84 3.2 the passenger door handle is in the bucket, the lever is broken.

Have now two different handles lying here, one from Rosepassion, one from JP.

The Rose one doesn't fit at all and the workmanship is an outrage.

The JP would fit if my cylinder went in there.

There is a new cylinder with it, it is definitely longer than the old one and has a different shape too.

The old cylinder does not extend to this square nut.

This can't be true!

I don't want to change all the cylinders because of shit like this!

Does anyone know advice?

This post has been automatically translated.

• What's wrong with using the new cylinder? Does it work?

If so, can the cylinder be recoded to your old key?

LG
    Bernd

911 SC Targa 1979, Tabac Metallic

• The trend is to buy NOTHING new....

Can't you just rebuild the broken lever?

Lars

Nur wenn du schwarze Striche vom Kurvenausgang bis zum nächsten Bremspunkt ziehen kannst, hast du wirklich genug Leistung(Mark Donohue).

Im Alter wird man immer knackiger -- da knackt es und da knackt es...

Sechs 964er bisher mit abgerissenen Dilas --- 14(!!!) Ventilfederbrüche bei den letzten 5 Motoren! 4:3:3:1:3

Porsche 911 -- der Volkssportwagen...

"Hoffnung -- ist immer ein Mangel an Information!"

Wer restauriert -- verliert...

• A used part from the "butchers" ?

Ruf CTR.................. who can certainly name sources.

Volker

911 Carrera Coupe; Bj 1986; US Version; 3,2; 207 PS; ---- der wurde das Ersatzfahrzeug für den Karmann GF Buggy

1303 Cabrio Bj 1978

Neuerdings noch einen 4 Zylinder Wasserkocher. VW Polo 86 c Bj. 1987 1000 ccm 44 PS ein gewaltiger Hammer.

• Is it just about the lever to unlock? I ordered mine from partworks. Are milled from aluminum, actually beautifully finished. Unfortunately, but also not a perfect fit, I had to file off the (not visible place). With was not quite clear whether it was on the levers, or on my handles, where the grinding places the aluminum is corroded and therefore bloomed. But was probably also on the new parts. In the double pack slim 140 Ocken.... + maybe new sealing rubbers between body and handle and send the new scrap back.

1985er Carrera 3.2 Coupe, RDW

• Put a picture of the broken lever.

I still have a few old, defective, unsightly handles here. I could give you the toggle. I do not throw anything away, and if someone can still use something, I'm happy...

as you can see, they are slightly different. Of course not cleaned

I was also looking for the handles. Also there you can see height differences in the lock area and structural changes, although the part number is the same: 911.531.061/062.00

both original Porsche handles

718 Grüße
    Andreas

Porsche 718 Cayman GTS, Bj 2019

Audi S2 Limousine 1 of 306, Bj. 1994
    911 3.2er 1984 930/21 indischrot

Edited 2 times, last by alieblang (October 13, 2022 at 10:13 AM).

• Hello,

If the new handles fit otherwise, then you can but also the lock plate to the existing key.

Greetings Stefan

alte Porsches:
    911S Ex US '76 mit Umbau auf 3,2l 207PS (Motor 930/21 mit Getriebe 915/68) - Silbermetallic, Schiebedach

911SC Targa Ex US '81 3,0l 179PS (Motor 930/16 mit Getriebe 915/63) - Weinrotmetallic

944/1 Targa '84 2,5l 163PS - Platinmetallic (bis 03/2017)