Error PADM disabled / defect dynamic gearbox bearing: list of cases

• I got the letter from P, it was funny=O

This post has been automatically translated.

• Maybe you can hand in a folder with pictures of mileage, year of manufacture and error message to the chief influencer Andi P.

• deleted

:wink:

Gruß JPK

718 Spyder PDK am 01.07.2021 in Leipzig abgeholt:kyippie:

Man kann ein Auto nicht wie ein menschliches Wesen behandeln - ein Auto braucht Liebe (Walter Röhrl)

Ein Leben ohne Spyder ist möglich, aber sinnlos!!!

• Have any of you ever written to Porsche?

I just did it via this page:

https://contact.porsche.com/ge…ions-yourporschequestion/

I'll report what comes back.

Perhaps all injured parties should take this route, as a little shitstorm...k:thinking:

:wink:

Gruß JPK

718 Spyder PDK am 01.07.2021 in Leipzig abgeholt:kyippie:

Man kann ein Auto nicht wie ein menschliches Wesen behandeln - ein Auto braucht Liebe (Walter Röhrl)

Ein Leben ohne Spyder ist möglich, aber sinnlos!!!

• All that comes back are warm words, I know someone who even wrote to someone on insta who probably does press work and sometimes appears in videos by youtubers...he's not interested either, just blubber.

• Yes, that doesn't help. It's always just text blocks.

As long as it doesn't make the rounds publicly somewhere, nothing will happen.

718 Grüße
    Andreas

Porsche 718 Cayman GTS, Bj 2019

Audi S2 Limousine 1 of 306, Bj. 1994
    911 3.2er 1984 930/21 indischrot

• There definitely needs to be some looseness and satire. To paraphrase Martin Sonneborn: Everyone affected writes a letter of complaint to Porsche customer service every two days until they burst into tears.

• I would be interested to know, in the spirit of real-life satire, what the Porsche's "grief box uncle" (or aunt) answered. I think professionally trained comedians work there.

I suspect the answer was something like this: ... "regrettable individual case, ...previously unknown to us..." or "...normal wear and tear..." or "... Production outlier, can occur even with our highest quality standards..."

Ha ha ha ! :rf:

(p.s.: until around 2010, the quality was completely different. Until then, I was used to getting technically qualified answers, sometimes with suggested solutions, when I contacted Zuffenhausen directly, even by phone. For example: a call back the next day at breakfast time, "please make an appointment with your service center, we'll reupholster the front seat...", or "we'd also like to know what the problem is with your engine, you'll get a new engine".

It has become a different company. )

• Before it was Porsche, now it's been VW since 2012 😜 They just forgot to change the logo 😂

Ich bin nicht doof - Ich hab immer nur Pech beim Denken:D