Fluid drops under the front apron front left?

• And gasoline after filling the tank could not be?

This post has been automatically translated.

• One can approach practical problems also purely theoretically....meistens must however somewhere times a hand, a nose, a few eyes (no corns!) and ideally a little gumption be taken, in order to clarify such questions...

And gasoline after filling up the tank could it not be?

Does it smell like gasoline?

Is it highly flammable?

Brake fluid is also flammable, but fuel still burns much easier than BF.

Besides, you wrote yourself:

Hello,

have a drop of oily(?) fluid after parking seemingly

Nowadays, fuel is not oily - unless it's diesel, which I don't think is the case with an old 911. In the past it was something else. On the other hand, I've never seen a drop of fuel that didn't evaporate overnight. Unless it drips continuously. but then it's wet. And it will be until the tank is empty or the overflow stops overflowing.

81er ex-US 911 SC Coupé, platinmet., eSSD, K-Leder sw., Turboheckflügel & -frontspoiler, NSW, Maxilite 7/8J, Bilstein Fw("SpoStra" - noch...), 915/61, 930/16 o.Kat, WebCam 20/21 NW, hydr.KS, Dansk 92.502SD, 123 Ignition, orig. Porsche SWV, Seine Systems Gate Shift Kit, Momo Prototipo m.Nabenerhöhung

„Nicht das Auto verdirbt den Charakter, aber wer keinen Charakter hat, sollte nicht Auto fahren.“

Ferdinand Porsche

Edited 4 times, last by Schulisco ().

• As Schulisco already wrote. It is impossible to analyze this from a distance.

If in doubt, I take my finger, stir with it in the drop and lick it off.

From this you can tell quite well whether it is coolant (which is not the case here), windshield washer fluid, air conditioning condensation, brake fluid, gasoline or cavity wax. But be careful. If the car is outside, it could also be cat pee....

And don't worry, you won't die from it. You can also feel the consistency between your fingers.

718 Grüße
    Andreas

Porsche 718 Cayman GTS, Bj 2019

Audi S2 Limousine 1 of 306, Bj. 1994
    911 3.2er 1984 930/21 indischrot