What all was done on or for the Shark today?

• you weren't serious...k:scare:???
    VG

PS:
    (then I had a "6 in the lottery" with me, that I pulled out the bolts very softly (almost only with manual force).
    In the middle section they were of course (moderately) pitted.
    After assembly, I simply fitted a plug in the holes. This keeps the dirt and water out. Let's see how long the bottom one stays in (due to gravity).

This post has been automatically translated.

Images

Gruß Bernd

928-S4 (Bj. 89) - 118.000km - taubenblau metallic (baltic blue metallic)

Made in Germany - driven in Sweden

....noch viel Arbeit Beschäftigung, aber schon begonnen. Ende in Sicht...:hilferuf:k:thankyou:

NSU 1200C - Gletscherweiß - an Enthusiasten in beste Hände

Renault R5 Turbo - mehr geschraubt als gefahren -gaaaaanz vie Spaß

Honda Transalp 600V - für den Sommer - läuft und läuft und läuft

Lancia Delta HF integrale 8V - wegen Umzug verkauft - grrrrrrr....

NSU Typ 110 - endete an einem Autotransporter

• but the thru axle is gone after the tender massage!

Install the grease nipple.

Apply a good coat of paste and it will still be sliding in 10 years' time.

• Noooooo! They are still tippitoppi!

:])

LG Armin

928 GT 91er *schiefergrau*

928 S4 91er Automat *nachtblau*

928 GT 90er *schwarz*

Mobil 01711686461

• Today I installed a kick-down bypass switch in Godzilla. Heidewitzka it really kicks off.:drive::str:k:scare:

Gruß Ludger

Rettet die Grotten, weg mit den Schrottpressen

928 GTS Kompressor

(928 S4 Bj 89 Automatik) vekauft
    928 S2 Bj 85 Automatik Umbau DP - Motorsport
    928 S2 bj 85 Schaltgetriebe

• Today I installed a kick-down bypass switch in Godzilla. Heidewitzka it really kicks off. :drive: :str: k:scare:

I certainly can't comment on the post, but the bypass switch is a real asset! How did you position the switch? I have had positive experiences with my additional indicator light and can only recommend it. Greetings Thilo

928 S3 32V 288PS EZ09/87 VIN WP0zzz92zgs841924

• The switch is located between the two round instruments. Where the air vents normally are.

• Interesting, with no air vents. Have you simply closed it or somehow tricked it around? What effect does it have on the ventilation?

• The switch is located between the two round instruments. Where the air vents normally are

I pondered for a long time about buttons on the steering wheel but unfortunately I had no sensible idea for implementation due to the lack of a slip ring Greetings Thilo

928 S3 32V 288PS EZ09/87 VIN WP0zzz92zgs841924

• Interesting, with no air vents. Have you simply closed it or somehow tricked it around? What effect does it have on the ventilation?

That was already the case when I bought it. I simply closed the flap, removed the grille and inserted a matching aluminum plate with the two instruments instead. As the shark has a second air conditioning unit at the rear, this is not quite so bad, but I have been thinking for some time about where I can place the two displays so that the ventilation grille can be reactivated.k:thinking:

Gruß Ludger

Rettet die Grotten, weg mit den Schrottpressen

928 GTS Kompressor

(928 S4 Bj 89 Automatik) vekauft
    928 S2 Bj 85 Automatik Umbau DP - Motorsport
    928 S2 bj 85 Schaltgetriebe

• Depending on the budget, I would have this converted into a rev counter with consumption display and the voltmeter (whose informative value is limited anyway) for a second display. It could be that you "only" have to have suitable scales made and possibly grind in potentiometers.