What all was done on or for the Shark today?

• David,

Es hört nie auf!

Ich bin mit meinem 84er heute zur Messe nach Hannover gefahren.

Das Auto lief prima aber leider waren nur Hornochsen unterwegs!

Da hätte es auch der Caddy getan!

So sehr ich die Handschalter ja liebe aber 2 h Stau machen keinennSpass.

Der 84er heizt nur auf Defrosten oder 30 Grad, Klima geht.

Stecke ich den Aussentemperaturfühler ab heizt er immer!

• The fuel pressure regulator and the damper from Adapt Motorsport finally arrived today.

Costs about 1,100 euros including customs duty, but has the advantage that the internals are current Bosch technology and you can replace the diaphragms.

I think these also cope better with E10 than the originals and their replicas.

The same applies to fuel injectors, don't just install any copied garbage

This post has been automatically translated.

• To all friends of LED interior lighting: Yesterday I replaced all the interior lights with warm white LED softens. Everything works and looks great, but when I start the engine and the LEDs are still on, they start to flicker until the cranking process is finished. Is that the way it should be? Or how can I get rid of it?

Best regards and thanks in advance for your tips,

Bernd :])

Allzeit gute Fahrt wünscht

Bernd

993 Cabrio BJ 03.94, Schalter in schwarz-schwarz-schwarz

928 GTS BJ 10.92, Automat in amazonasgrün-klassikgrau

• Hi

After everything was white outside this morning I took out my winter shoes

Greetings Christoph

928s3 Automatik BJ86

Tannengrün sieht anders aus :]) Moosgrün auch😉

• Good evening everyone, today I cleaned the inside of my headlight lenses with glass cleaner and steel balls, it went really well and the result is great. I'm now replacing the old clips for the headlight range adjustment with my 3D-printed clips. I'm already looking forward to the new light output and can't wait to see the difference.

Greetings, Torsten

928 GT,1991, schwarz-metallic, dunkles Leder

• Hello everyone, the self-printed clips have been firmly destroyed, they worked perfectly. Unfortunately, I somehow lost one of the side brackets, so I quickly printed a new one, glued in a VA screw with threadlocker and sawed off the head. The original will probably fall to my feet sometime in the next few days. Oh well, another printed part is available. I'll reinstall the headlights tomorrow.

Greetings and have a nice evening 🍻😎

928 GT,1991, schwarz-metallic, dunkles Leder

• ToWi: Top!

Bernd

• To all friends of LED interior lighting: Yesterday I replaced all the interior lights with warm white LED softens. Everything works and looks great, but when I start the engine and the LEDs are still on, they start to flicker until the cranking process is finished. Is that the way it should be? Or how can I get rid of it?

Best regards and thanks in advance for your tips,

Bernd :])

Does anyone have any ideas on this? Is this behavior known with LEDs? Some people here have switched completely to LED, how is it with you?

Greetings, Bernd

Bernd

• This will be due to the short-term on-board voltage drop when starting. Light bulbs then become dimmer. LEDs go out completely when they switch at the voltage threshold. You would have to measure how the voltage at the LED in question changes when the starter is working.