Fender protectors - If`s possible affordable -- Used ?

• Datex are the original equipment manufacturers of the first hour for Porsche the contract workshops. At least that's what I was told. They are also officially allowed to use the lettering.

There is still a reinforcement built into the schooners on the fenders.

I drove right by then and bought them on the spot since it's around the corner from me. Very friendly and a nice conversation was included.

The 150€ one has at the first avoided scratch again out ;)

This post has been automatically translated.

928 6/1978 Automatik braunkupferdiamant

Edited 2 times, last by Big L: Kleine Ergänzungen (August 5, 2022 at 9:09 PM).

• Hello Thorsten,

I wonder why you are still thinking about it ...

Greetings

Richard

I wonder why you ask me why I am still thinking ...

Gruß, Thorsten

928, Bj Februar`78. , deutsches Modell, Schalter, Tabakmet., Leder, Klima, Tempomat,

Bumper der US - Ausführung, sonst original

• The Hazet pads adhere well even on steep standing surfaces. The protectors have a rubber fabric on the back and are flexible due to their (small) size. Here is a link: https://amzn.eu/d/3bhEPaH

Have a good trip,

Bernd :wink:

I will probably use this offer. Somehow no desire to pay so much more.

Thanks again for the tip!

Gruß, Thorsten

928, Bj Februar`78. , deutsches Modell, Schalter, Tabakmet., Leder, Klima, Tempomat,

Bumper der US - Ausführung, sonst original

• Hello Thorsten,

I wonder why you are still thinking about it ...

Greetings

Richard

I wonder why you ask me why I am still thinking ...

Hello Thorsten,

... because I just got them for the course ... came within a few days ... all 3 parts fit perfectly for my GTS ... and at the last operation on the Shark they have already served their purpose ... but you're right, I can't follow your train of thought .... everyone has different priorities.

Greetings

Richard

1995 ... letzte Stufe der Evolution ... zeitloses Design in Perfektion ... handgeschaltet

Edited once, last by GTSiris (August 9, 2022 at 12:05 PM).