Fender protectors - If`s possible affordable -- Used ?

• Hello. I need two fender protectors. I know where I get some for 450, -.

I find now a bit steep - Does anyone of you have a tip, where to get cheaper

are cheaper to get or has someone maybe used lying around ?

Thank you.

This post has been automatically translated.

Gruß, Thorsten

928, Bj Februar`78. , deutsches Modell, Schalter, Tabakmet., Leder, Klima, Tempomat,

Bumper der US - Ausführung, sonst original

• Yes, these are the ones for 450 ,-

Something else in stock ?

Gruß, Thorsten

928, Bj Februar`78. , deutsches Modell, Schalter, Tabakmet., Leder, Klima, Tempomat,

• Yes, these are the ones for 450 ,-.

Okay, I bought the parts there a few years ago for about 200 €. Then I can not help you ~:-|

i

Porsche 928, Bj 1978, 4,5, 240 PS, RDW

Porsche 911, Targa, Bj 1977, 2,7, 165 PS, RDW

Porsche 928 S4 , Bj 1987, 320 PS, RDW

• Okay, I bought the parts there a few years ago for about 200 €. Then I can not help you ~:-|

i

But thanks anyway !

Gruß, Thorsten

• They still cost 102 EUR until 2017... :eek:

I wish our cars would have seen a similar increase in value as the fender guards....

VG :wink:

928robi

928 S4 (MJ `91) mit H-Kennzeichen - die aufregendste Interpretation des "5-Liter-Autos " !
    968 Cabrio (MJ´92) mit H-Kennzeichen - ich liebe offenes Fahren !
    Audi TT- 8N (MJ ´05) - das Schlechtwetter- u. Winterauto

• Why does it have to be a vehicle-specific protector? There are plenty of universal protectors that you can get for very little money. With aluminum mudguards, you just have to find magnetic points to fix them in place or come up with something, but generations of mechanics have been able to make do with them for decades.

I don't think that a workshop buys a beautifully fitting protector for every model, unless the brand prescribes it or has the protectors already in the basic package of workshop equipment for brand representatives.

If you screw it is at best about the protection of the fenders and not about a beauty contest.

Greetz

Nach 320'000 Spiegeleiern kann die Kantine nicht so schlecht gewesen sein!
    Harm Lagaay

PS: Ich heisse nicht Greetz k:thinking:

• But thanks anyway !

Have looked again: 2017 paid about 130 € with shipping. Maybe DATEX accidentally gave you a wrong price. I would ask again in your place.

Porsche 928, Bj 1978, 4,5, 240 PS, RDW

Porsche 911, Targa, Bj 1977, 2,7, 165 PS, RDW

Porsche 928 S4 , Bj 1987, 320 PS, RDW

• But thanks anyway !

Have looked again: 2017 paid about 130 € with shipping. Maybe DATEX accidentally gave you a wrong price. I would ask again in your place.

I also fear that I have an incorrect price info. - I have written an email to Datex.

Let's see. If the answer comes, I report briefly.

Gruß, Thorsten

• The Group wants to cash in on this. Suppliers are no longer allowed to serve
    or direct sales anymore. This has also been the case at Lemförderer for a few years.
    for a few years. Chassis components, which I could buy regularly in the aftermarket, were suddenly
    I could buy regularly in the aftermarket, were suddenly no longer available. I was already in a slight panic that production had been discontinued, but when I asked Lemförderer, they told me that they only produce exclusively for Porsche. And unfortunately we know how the prices develop because of that. ~:-|

That's the way it is with things that no one needs, but everyone wants to have, there is still money to be made. :drive:

Aloha

928 S4, Bj. 88, Schalter

928 S4, Bj. 91, Automat

928 GTS, Bj. 94, Automat

996 tt, Mj 02 Tiptronic