The first kilometers with my 997.1

• Hello all

Now ten days have passed since I picked up my 997. What can I write... it's just damn fun to drive the car. In the meantime about 1'500 km are down and no abnormalities have appeared. Last Monday I had the 11 polished and also got a wax sealant. I chose Fach Auto Tech in Sattel, Canton Schwyz, as my trusted garage. There the 997 will get a minor service in October, including gear oil change and change of the drive belt. At the end of October (earlier or later depending on the weather) the car will spend the winter in the garage. Until then I enjoy every meter in the convertible. :thumbsup:

Greetings

Manuel

This post has been automatically translated.

• Congratulations! :thumb:

Grüße aus dem Geestland

1976 Chrommodell 911S 2,7
    1985 3,2'er mit G50
    1990 964 C4
    1992 964 C2
    2001 996 C4

2002 996 Cab. seit April 2020 mit über 206.000 KM bei ERSTEM Motor
    2007 997S Coupe Top Tipse

2007 997S Cabrio revidiert von Cartronic

2008 997S Coupe
    2009 Cayenne S

• Congratulations from me too!

I can understand you well, it was the same for me at the beginning and the best thing is that it has not changed after one and a half years.

Fach Auto Tech is probably a good choice. Please tell me about your experience there. As far as I know they work together with FVD Brombacher and are therefore probably the only ones in Switzerland with decent prices for spare parts.

And if you ever see a black convertible with light colored seats - it's possible that this is mine. ;)

2005er 997 C2 handgeschaltet

• Fach Auto Tech is well known in the Porsche scene. They also drive Porsche Cup :drive:

And congratulations on the beautiful flat beetle :thumb:

Maserati Spyder
    Porsche 991.1

• Have fun with the great car! Shines terrific :thumb:

Gruß "Der_Don"...und er brauste davon :drive:

• Congratulations on the 911 and have a good trip! k:good: k:ok:

997.1 Carrera S / Schiefermetallic / Naturleder dunkelgrau / SAGA / Sport Chrono

• Congratulations from me too!

Fach Auto Tech is probably a good choice. Please tell us about your experience there. As far as I know, they work together with FVD Brombacher and are therefore probably the only ones in Switzerland with decent spare parts prices.

Hello jas

So far I have only good experiences. I was still last week because of the clutch pedal with them. Could just drive by and they looked at it in the workshop. Was everything in order. An amount in the coffee box and that was the thing ticked off. It's part of good customer service...

Greetings

Manuel

• Also from me congratulations......

Can still remember very well my first 11 kilometers....

All time crumple-free ride👍

• Very nice! Congratulations! :blumengruss:

Many beautiful km with it!

Greetings

Michael