• Moin, looks very well maintained! The exterior color is not mine now but if it suits you, something else. Mileage and specifications sound good, I think. However, me (!) The price for a 997.1 without Chrono and sports exhaust system would be too high.

Just my 2 cents

Greetings Andy

This post has been automatically translated.

Gruß "Der_Don"...und er brauste davon :drive:

• Hello Marco!

It looks very well maintained. Have you ever driven Tiptronic? For me, it would not come into question, but of course it's a matter of taste ... the switches for the climate in the PCM are not original, because the "symbols" are missing ... they were possibly just removed and painted - but you can replace relatively easily, there's for about € 80, - on the net.

The price is sporty but that's currently so - who wants a nice, must also spend what. If they cost 60+ in 2 years, he was not expensive ... but no one can know ...

Check the front shock absorbers - possibly rust at the top - negotiate a little and treat yourself - the price you forget - the joy remains :wink:

LG OliB

• ...I find the price in condition and equipment as VHB reasonable. Color is a dream hen 👍

• He must please only you!

I find the color combination super. The price is, for the current euphoria also within the framework, although in the upper. Where checkbook maintained is not really important, since every fox praises his tail. The main thing he is also maintained and has regularly received reasonable oil.

Not to buy it because someone thinks you have to earn money with a car purchase, I see as nonsensical.

Not to buy it because it is an MK or an "S" or a Tiptronic is nonsense.

If it really meets the important parameters, then take it (e.g. the KM are correct/accident free/German car/etc.).

If not German also not bad, then he must be only more favorable. Why? That fills pages here.

Take a 997 professional with you, that is really important for this model and have an endoscopy done before buying.

The Tiptronic can be reworked (e.g. by Frank), then you have one of the best automatic transmissions ever!

Precise, variable, robust and manually shiftable at the steering wheel. Love it!!!

Good luck!

Grüße aus dem Geestland

1976 Chrommodell 911S 2,7
    1985 3,2'er mit G50
    1990 964 C4
    1992 964 C2
    2001 996 C4

2002 996 Cab. seit April 2020 mit über 206.000 KM bei ERSTEM Motor
    2007 997S Coupe Top Tipse

2007 997S Cabrio revidiert von Cartronic

2008 997S Coupe
    2009 Cayenne S

• ....tja, Carrera S, few kilometers, the color combination is also not unpopular, lots of leather, maintained ...!

Since you will not find much more under 50 K, despite Tiptronic and missing SAGA and Chrono!

If services made, brakes, tires and dampers are in order, the price is probably marketable as VB....!

997.1 S, GT Silber / Schwarz....

• Would be too expensive for a MK I

...I also see so, and if then still 'ne engine revision should come, then he is at FL price level (and has only torque converter automatic). But color is nice (who likes something other than 911 mainstream)!

In principle I agree with you....

However, I definitely don't want a black, white or silver one,

and most are "unfortunately" in those colors.

964 Bj.89

3.0SC Bj.81

997 Mk1 Carrera S

In principle I agree with you....

However, I definitely don't want a black, white or silver one,

and most of them are "unfortunately" in those colors.

...does it have to be a coupe?

Grüße aus dem Geestland

1976 Chrommodell 911S 2,7
    1985 3,2'er mit G50
    1990 964 C4
    1992 964 C2
    2001 996 C4

2002 996 Cab. seit April 2020 mit über 206.000 KM bei ERSTEM Motor
    2007 997S Coupe Top Tipse

2007 997S Cabrio revidiert von Cartronic

2008 997S Coupe
    2009 Cayenne S