What did you do for your Schnappi today?

• i wanted to give the little one some "extra power" and had the ctek connected for a day ... the battery, which is not even three years old, however, did not get to full percent.

he is obviously getting old. 😉

This post has been automatically translated.

• Just ordered at Rosepassion the speaker for the passenger side. After all, the old has held 5 months longer than the driver's side. Well, I still have clips left from the driver's side anyway. Finally something to tinker with again ... :-]

• For my birthday I got the missing aluminum footrest for the left foot as a present. ;)

Do you need it: no

Is it still nice to look at: yes ;)

• I have given my Cayman once again a new steering wheel cover.

In the first moment says how can that fit but when you see it live then it really looks like it must be so.

In the first pic you can see how it was before and then with Alcantara and with 12 o'clock marking plus beige stitching.

Greeting mclaren

• Because my 987.2 is equipped with H7 halogen headlights, I ordered and received the original Porsche LED-H7 light set.

Installation without any problems, headlights shine pleasantly bright as expected, but the display shows the message "Please check left/right low beam". Asked for a remedy at the service center, unfortunately not asked. First have to ask for information on how the LEDs can be integrated.

Perhaps a forum member has some advice on a remedy?

Otherwise I will report how the situation develops.

• Modified the sound on Andrea's schnappi :headbange

Meine ehemaligen und aktuellen porsches:
    924 (verkauft)
    944 S2 (verkauft)
    Boxster 986 Non S mit 3,2 Liter (verkauft)
    Cayenne S 955 (verkauft)

Cayenne Turbo 958 (aktuell)

996 Turbo RS (aktuell)

991.2 GT3RS Weissach (aktuell)

Member of: Porsche Club República Dominicana
    Club 9Once República Dominicana

"Die guten Fahrer haben die Fliegen auf der Seitenscheibe kleben" (Walter Röhrl, der beste Rallye Fahrer aller zeiten)

• Because my 987.2 is equipped with H7 halogen headlights, I ordered and received the original Porsche LED-H7 light set.

Installation without any problems, headlights shine pleasantly bright as expected, but: "Please check left/right low beam" message on the display. Asked the PZ for a remedy, but unfortunately not asked. First have to ask for information on how the LEDs can be integrated.

Perhaps a forum member has some advice on a remedy?

Otherwise I will report on how the situation develops.

Are you sure that the light set is original from Porsche? I haven't found anything on the net.

When converting to LED, you need an appropriate load resistor to make the CAN believe that the lamp has not burnt out.

• pff.de/wcf/attachment/974688/Are you sure that the light set is original from Porsche? I haven't found anything on the internet.

When converting to LED, you need an appropriate load resistor to make the CAN believe that the lamp has not burnt out.

The installation kit is original Porsche but made in China.

In the meantime, the installation kit has learned itself, no more message in the display.

• Clutch switch bypassed.

Starting is now possible without the clutch. If I could, I would still throw out the hill start assist....it's so annoying

suche immernoch 2 x 16zoll telefonfelgen et23, 7 oder 8j...

• Modified the sound on Andrea's schnappi :headbange

Certainly nice (loud)! ...luckily there's no TÜV in the Caribbean ;)