What did you do for your Schnappi today?

• I still have the shift knob replaced, and then ne round, was a pleasure🥹

This post has been automatically translated.

• Today finally so properly brought out of hibernation and ne round of about 40km turned.

Then nicely washed and the 18er "stand rims" exchanged for the 19er BBS. Vieeeeel better :)

I still don't understand how mankind can speak out against combustion engines.

These feelings and the experience what creates such a car is simply incomparable.

• Great car and great garage. Where I find the original rims more beautiful 🙃

• To this day, I still don't understand how mankind can speak out against combustion engines.

These feelings and the experience that such a car creates is simply incomparable.

I've been driving electric for 3 years in everyday life, and want absolutely nothing else here. Both on vacation long distances as well as for the Daily office trips.

Nevertheless, it is a pleasure every time to get back into the Cayman and enjoy the sound. As things stand today, I wouldn't want to do without it. :thumbsup:

Porsche 718 Cayman S

Tesla Model 3 LR AWD

• (...) DEKRA man - 98, - € inclu AU of course (...)

one wonders how these huge differences (98 to 152.50) within the dekra come about.

• "...Afterwards nicely washed and the 18er "stand rims" exchanged for the 19er BBS...."

For me still one of the nicest aftermarket wheels for Porsche models from the era!

• (...) DEKRA man - 98, - € inclu AU of course (...)

one wonders how these huge differences (98 to 152.50) within the dekra come about.

Region, is the magic word here.

• Today still small traces of the first owner removed...

Porsche does not offer these rubber parts individually. A complete seat frame / seat mount must be purchased new...have to look long for used original seat adjuster rubbers, which do not cost a fortune (should)😀

• I'm about to take my box to my trusted screwdriver's den. The plane is incontinent and leaks reddish liquid in the middle of the underbody. Because I don't have a platform to remove the plastic scaffolding under the car for inspection, the workshop has to do it. The usual suspects would be radiator (although the water runs out too far back), coolant hose, Wapu or expansion tank (but it actually runs out too far in front). In any case, I just had to add half a liter. Well, better the defect occurs now than during the western alpine tour in the summer. Let's see ...

New project then probably - create some space in the garage and get a mobile stage (QuickJack?).

• I'm about to take my box to my trusted screwdriver's den. The plane is incontinent and leaks reddish liquid in the middle of the underbody. Because I don't have a platform to remove the plastic scaffolding under the car for inspection, the workshop has to do it. The usual suspects would be radiator (although the water runs out too far back), coolant hose, Wapu or expansion tank (but it actually runs out too far in front). In any case, I just had to add half a liter. Well, better the defect occurs now than during the western alpine tour in the summer. Let's see ...

New project then probably - create some space in the garage and get a mobile stage (QuickJack?).

Middle underbody... there will probably have gnawed the corrosion on the aluminum pipes (at the middle holder).

Costs I think about 180€ for both lines. Best to renew the rubber hoses with, about 300 € and then new fluid with vacuum filling.