I just find myself seeing and questioning things where I probably would have slipped verbally to anyone else in the past.
Our 996 Cabrio, for example, I could not drive enough. It wasn't worth anything anymore anyway and it didn't matter what was on the speedometer in the end. Satt over 200'KM have become it from which I regret no KM. With the Aston Martin Rapide or the BMW i8 were unwound virtually every year various tours. (Depending on the luggage and admittedly, I have always spared the 911 more).
Now I must professionally the next week to Hessen and consider and consider.
- Do you take the 997 "S" Cabrio with the revised engine, so that it gets some real distance, which is also just standing around?
- Will the customers see it? No! Good. Unfortunately, I have to pay attention to that, regardless of the car.
- Where do I park? I don't want any dents and/or scratches. So parking spaces checked and reserved!
- Then come but also about 1,400KM on the speedometer and the current 80,000KM are clearly exceeded.
- And actually he stands just, freshly waxed and with pajamas, in the garage at home very well.
Do you also have such a unicorn, which you treat unnecessarily like a raw egg? No idea why I tick so completely different with the....
This post has been automatically translated.