Cayenne 9PA Purchase recommendation

• Hello dear Porsche friends,

I am thinking of getting a Cayenne S or Turbo 1st series.

1st Hd. PZ checkbook under 80. tsd. KM.

What do you think about the reliability ? Value development?

I look forward to answers.

This post has been automatically translated.

• Performance ????????

• Well, depreciation and not a little !

Reliable ?

Some drive only to the inspection, others are constantly screwing.

An acquaintance has a new Macan and that was already 2 times for longer time in the workshop!

Either you have a fat wallet, or you screw yourself.

Porsche Cayenne - 9PA/957 - 0583/ABH - 3.6FSI VR6 24V 4X4 - 2008 - 185.000 km

Durametric Easy :thumbup-alternative:

ICARSOFT CR PRO :thumbup-alternative:

• Just not a turbo, which is the most expensive in terms of maintenance. I don't think there's much in the way of value enhancement.

996 4S
    Cayenne 955 s Mansory

Audi RS4 B9

• Well, I was thinking of a Cayenne S, with little KM, 1st hand. so around 30,000 euros. When I think of my 964 and 993 and also 997 Targa are all quite stable.

• But then it must be an original Magnum Techart. My experience is that the 955 rather enjoys the benefit than the optics. With the original Magnum you already have a unique specimen, there are not many on the net. Whether you like the wide body is up to you. They are old cars that need about 20l/100km, but you don't even try very hard. A bunch of electrics is also in there, which is also annoying here and there, because it can already be sensitive.

996 4S
    Cayenne 955 s Mansory

Audi RS4 B9

• But I must also mention that most of the S models are running without major problems. I have one myself, needs very little attention and it is actually most of the time in the garage. That's why I always have the charge maintenance on it. Undervoltage likes the not at all, since then come error messages. Are then gone again when the battery is charged.

Basically is to say, much car for little money.

996 4S
    Cayenne 955 s Mansory

Audi RS4 B9

• Already decided on one?

Mileage rather subordinate m.M.n.

Have the cylinders inspected before buying, there should be no major running marks visible. That has not necessarily what to do with the mileage.

Otherwise, suitable purse or if necessary much self-screw.

There are plenty of points you should look for when buying.

I see value development in two parts. I think that currently the near the bottom is reached. Maybe it will go down another 30%. Then the numbers will collapse the next few years, because of high mileage, complex, costly maintenance, quite high fuel consumption.

The cars that survive this could have a very moderate development, but you have to be patient. I think a daily allowance account is more worthwhile 😄