NEW: "Ferdineo - Your Porsche Marketplace" has been launched!

• NOTE: Ferdineo launched today (8/22/2022)! https://www.ferdineo.com

Hello everybody,

finally the time has come - Ferdineo has been launched! :wink:

What is Ferdineo?

The PFF marketplace has been used very lively by you and so you can find a lot of Porsche cars and also parts in it. Nevertheless the marketplace was always in need of improvement in its functionality. To name a few points: The allocation of parts by Porsche models, so that you can specifically search for parts for your model. But also with the vehicles filter possibilities were missing, in order to be able to search the offer better according to its desires.

Since the existing software is limited, we have decided for a completely new one, and then set up the whole thing directly on its own page. The marketplace is of course exclusively about Porsche and Porsche parts and will be available at the following URL: https://www.ferdineo.com.

...surely some of you have already noticed that the green in the Ferdineo logo is based on the "Irish green" of Porsche. This was the favorite color of Ferry Porsche - in connection with a beige interior. The beige in the logo in turn alludes to the "Pepita" pattern, which also has a long history at Porsche. And last but not least, "Ferdineo" is meant to be somewhat reminiscent of "Ferdinand" or even "Ferry". :thumb:

What distinguishes Ferdineo from the old marketplace?

Ferdineo already offers some advantages over our previous marketplace. For example, there are numerous filter options for searching Porsche vehicles. Almost all specific features are created in our marketplace (PCM, Sport Chrono Package, PDK, Sportomatic, Targa, sunroof, etc.) and are displayed individually depending on the vehicle. Ads can thus be created in more detail and then filtered to fit.

With the parts there is now finally the possibility that one can search parts in different column also model-specifically. For example, you are looking for parts only for the Porsche 928? This is possible with Ferdineo.

Currently we have already integrated the most important functions in our opinion. Search ads are not possible, which in our opinion is not the right way. But in the future there will be search queries that can be saved. We have some other novelties on our plan, which we will implement piece by piece. :thumb:

How do I recognize PFF members at Ferdineo?

This is an important point, because what was special about the old PFF marketplace was the trust that people had with each other. It makes a difference if you buy something from a complete stranger or if you can see how long the seller has been registered in the PFF, which topics he participates in and how etc..

Therefore Ferdineo is also directly connected to the PFF. So if you want you can link there to the PFF. You can then see who has posted offers as a PFF member and who they are.

What happens to my offers in the old PFF marketplace?

With the launch of Ferdineo we have left the old PFF marketplace open. However, you can no longer post new ads or "push" ads there. But you can call up your ads and save the text and images to transfer them to Ferdineo. This will be possible until August 21, 2022. Here I ask you to transfer all your ads to Ferdineo in the next 2 weeks or so. After that the old PFF marketplace will be switched off.

How do I register with Ferdineo?

Registration is easy and free of charge. To do so, go to https://www.ferdineo.com and click on the button "Register" at the top of the menu and follow the further instructions. After a check by us the registrations will be activated and you can start directly to post ads.

Why do I not see any ads / entries on Ferdineo yet?

We have planned a "start phase" of 2 weeks for the launch. During this time you can place your ads. After that we will launch Ferdineo completely and in full, which will be on August 22, 2022.

This post has been automatically translated.

• A "search" area would be still class e.g.: Search 997.2 rear bumper in yellow...

Gruß "Der_Don"...und er brauste davon :drive:

• Hello Andreas ,

maybe I am blind ....

Can you influence the order of the images, selection title image I see.

Many thanks and greetings

Rainer

Gruß aus der Voreifel

Rainer 🙋🏻‍♂️

• Hello Rainer,

this can be done by drag&drop, i.e. simply move the image with the mouse (hold mouse over image, then drag and release).

Many greetings

Andreas

• 👍🏼Dankeschön, goes.

Have probably not pressed long enough ...🙄

That then but a duplicate is created and must be deleted in the old place is also on me?🤔😎

Gruß aus der Voreifel

Rainer 🙋🏻‍♂️

• Hi guys,

Am I too stupid for Ferdineo?

Logged in but can't see any ads.

Gargelkarg...k:thinking:

991.2 Cabrio Kreide *** 993 Cabrio Blau Türkis *** BMW X5 *** Audi A5 Cabrio

In Krisenzeiten suchen intelligente Menschen nach Lösungen.

Dumme nach Schuldigen!

• Hi guys,

Am I too stupid for Ferdineo?

Logged in but can't see any ads.

Gargelkarg...k:thinking:

They are not yet unlocked 😉 It will appear all ads online soon.

Gruß "Der_Don"...und er brauste davon :drive:

• Good morning,

we are still at some points, but will start by noon today! :thumb:

Surely in operation then still one or the other thing will not run perfectly. Here I ask you for assistance and report in this topic here.

:blumengruss:

I will let you know as soon as it is completely online. See you later! :wink: