Software Update High Voltage Battery (ONA7)

• at Porsche, not even the PZ know any background or even that updates are actively rolled out. Unfortunately that's the way it is.

Rebustheitsteigerung of the battery could mean, we cut you somewhere, but you'll need a long time to notice, where :)

This post has been automatically translated.

• On the positive side: now it means that you may be able to modify the BMS(?) without a workshop. For a long time this did not look like it. Whether now actually code or rather Config changed is left open

• has not yet been offered to me

Taycan 4s+ MY21 21Zoll, 992 Carrera S MY21 Aerokit

• The first ONA7 update I had already once on 14.05.2022 aufgespielt, today I get apparently the update of the update.

It is also again the ONA7, but this time I do not have to park my vehicle roadworthy.

• ....and because it is so nice ONA7 for the third.

Just look in the Taycan, whether he has made the ONA7 update and what do I see, he shows me now for the third time the ONA7 update, but now I have to park the vehicle again roadworthy, without words.

Well, what the heck, I just start again.

• with me it also came today, whatever it does.

• i wanted to praise PCM+Connect explicitly yesterday, because a few days after the backend move everything works, but since late evening until now:

(mainly visible on the web)

• Yesterday evening also received update.

Taycan 4s+ MY21 21Zoll, 992 Carrera S MY21 Aerokit