Porsche newcomer from Switzerland (hopefully soon with GT4 RS)

• Today was the day and I could finally pick up my GT4 RS! 🎉🎉

The title of this thread has been fulfilled so to speak 😀.

Now I'm waiting for better weather to be able to drive it in properly.

This post has been automatically translated.

• Looks great 👍, the GT4 RS is my dream car, happy for you, have fun with the great car,...but I myself am also happy, last week I bought a Boxster 981S in a PZ branch, next Tuesday I may pick up the PoBo 🤩... PORSCHE is just reference class in goosebumps make 😀

• Congratulations :blumengruss: and have fun with the great vehicle!!!!

Greeting Kimmi :wink:

Nicht der Fahrer treibt die Maschine - die Maschine treibt ihn :drive: ........

• Thank you 👍

• Thank you 👍

Congratulations - have fun with it. First comes but again winter break.... then you can start :drive:

997.2 Carrera2 (2009) | Current

G-Modell 911 Carrera 3.2 (1984) | Gone

• The weather is not particularly good, but at least dry. So far about 300 km have come on the clock, still 1200 km ahead of me 😀

I must say the car is relatively loud even at <5000 rpm driving. Relaxed driving is hardly possible from my point of view. Looking forward to the first time full throttle 🎉

• Congratulations!

For relaxed driving ..., you should get something else. He is just entertainer ... or how has him Andreas Preuninger aptly described:

"Live concert on wheels"!

• Congratulations!

For relaxed driving ..., you should get something else. He is just entertainer ... or how has him Andreas Preuninger aptly described:

"Live concert on wheels"!

I agree with you, of course, and I realize that the car is definitely not made for relaxed driving 😉

PS: am now at just under 600 km and have found out that according to the instructions you can even turn up to 7000 rpm, which significantly increases the fun factor 🎉