Gaming Corner - The gamer thread for digital racing and co.

• Ich zocke... 24

1. auf der Playstation (6) 25%
    2. auf der Xbox (3) 13%
    3. am PC (11) 46%
    4. niemals (4) 17%

N' evening together,

I have tried the search function here and have found no comparable thread.

Who of you actually gambles on the PC, Playstation or Xbox?

Basically, my specific question would be mainly after racing games like Gran Turismo 7, iRacing, etc. but gladly this can also be a general gamer thread, should there be any gamers here at all.

I am curious :thumbsup:

This post has been automatically translated.

• I myself am currently playing a lot of Gran Turismo 7 on the Playstation 5.

• I found GT Sport super k:ok:, with GT 7 I have not really warmed up k:unknown:.

"EX"-911 C1 3.2 Bj.88 & "EX"-Boxster GTS 2016 Schalter-Schalen-Sperre- -20SFW...

991.2 GTS 7G-Schalter-Schalen-ZV12x20-LED...:thumbsup:

• I found GT Sport super k:ok:, with GT 7 I have not really warmed up k:unknown:.

I've quickly found my way in GT7 but then was after n few hours also first time the air out ... think that comes with the updates and time. At the beginning of April should now come decisive updates including endurance racing, etc. - I'm excited about it.

• I don't play anything on computer, PS, Xbox etc, but recently stumbled across a video on YT which I found quite impressive. Here it is:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The gaming scene is very dominant in Asia. What can be seen there and what companies in this segment realize in terms of sales (software, input devices, keyboards, accessories, displays, chairs, etc.) is quite remarkable. Much more than with music or video streaming.

I myself, however, am very far away from this and move more in the professional environment on the fringes in this area.

I have no experience with online games, especially in the racing area. Only an online golf game that I play since day 1 on the tablet, I already have touch points. I have been active there since 2016, hooked by a long-haul flight with Emirates. k:pleasant:

Greetings, Wolfgang

• So, I notice that the Porsche community does not gamble much or at all... still nice to read that at least one or the other does and I'm not completely alone :thumbsup:

• Iracing has nothing to do with gambling for me ... with the right equipment it's a relatively realistic simulator and wonderful training tool.

• :wink:

Let me put it this way:

It used to be a lot, but now it's hardly any.

But I wouldn't be averse to getting back into the swing of things.

But I only play or drive on the PC.

https://www.raceroom.com/de/

I don't have a special setup... so n olles G28? Logitech and only 1 curved monitor.

So for the occasional darting around but highly recommended.

And Raceroom costs nothing in the basic version!