Service costs PZ's 991.2 2 Inspection

• So I had such an experience and wanted to have your experience. Our GTS had to the 2 inspection. Not because of mileage but wg. time lapse. Has just 36,000 down.

So the Düsseldorf PZ called and asked about the cost. Yes, so with oil and check the water drains, 2.465,--.

I could bring the oil myself and it would be 300,-- cheaper.

To me that seemed high because when we bought the GTS we were told that the service is about where it is on the Cayman GTS, maybe 100-200 more.

So we called our former PZ (I'll leave out the name so there is no stress for them if they have a default ...)

and the extremely nice service consultant gave us as a fixed price! 1800,--. On the question of whether he is sure was astonished asked why not, because it would only be a regular inspection. I then called him the price of the other PZ's and he could not understand there in any way. Also yes, PCM upgrade was made in the context of a workshop action free of charge.

Thus, the old PZ again has a "new" customer and my image of the PZ Düsseldorf as an overpriced temple was confirmed once again. The image of the cheaper PZ's was rounded off with extreme friendliness.

What are your experiences with other PZ's?

Why is there no official price list for maintenance costs anywhere? The points to be done are clearly specified by Porsche and the only variance would be the pure workshop costs (mechanic).

I make the next few days if necessary times nen round call at PZ's around Düsseldorf + 100km to set here times ne list....

This post has been automatically translated.

• HI,

Bonn + Ddorf: 2000€

Willich: 1850€

I also just had (4 years/40tKM )

greetings

out of sight out of mind

• Funny, PC Düdo told me the 2465,--!!!

Willich I had not inquired because a friend of mine there had his Targa to the 2nd inspection and he said it has cost him close to 3000. This seemed extremely weird to me....

Can it be that the PZ's have a different price list depending on VIN number and how "conspicuous" a car was? Our previous owner had really abused our car. There were after 21,000km all brake discs in the bucket and blocks + tires....Der could not drive obviously ...

Interesting because we got it in Wuppertal and the PZ Düsseldorf and Wuppertal both belong to the Gottfried Schulz Group.....

• Our previous owner had really abused our car. There were after 21,000km all brake discs in the bucket and blocks + tires....He could not drive obviously...

... or could drive quite well ;)

Conclusion of the Peistreibereien: PZ's avoid, and go to the really good screwdrivers!

And because of Approved: This is then the next method to pull the money out of your pocket.

Edited once, last by Cochise (March 23, 2022 at 12:35 PM).

• Had my 991.2 4GTS a few weeks ago for major maintenance ( 4 years, 25tkm). All inclusive 1900.- in PZ AC

• Our previous owner had really abused our car. There were after 21,000km all brake discs in the bucket and blocks + tires....He could not drive obviously...

... or could drive quite well ;)

If one has insulted the brakes after 21,000 km so that they are warped in front and rear a brake shoe loosens after 2000 km, then it only shows that he has no idea how a sports car is moved correctly. I would call this a gross motorist who only had lead in his left foot.... followed by the fact that the selling PZ has probably "overlooked" this at the 111 points check and the car got so approved.... Also not necessarily confidence-inspiring.

However, I must say that the selling PZ has subsequently shown absolutely cooperative and all defects were subsequently settled as a gesture of goodwill. The service manager was there visibly entered that this had happened so. The feeling for me would have been certainly but a better if that had not even occurred.... So the "premium" factor of the Cayman GTS to switch to the 911 GTS was a little low for the time being.....

Where I still remain in the aftermath that the Cayman 981 GTS is the better sports car but that does not belong here purely....

• February major inspection at 53000 Km Bj. 2018 Carrera T , PZ in Munich area.

Additional work replace spark plugs ,additional work replace brake fluid ,additional work check drive belt , additional work every 60 000 km / 4 years, additional work every 120 000 km / 4 years , additional work water drains checked and cleaned - front water box.

That's what it says on the invoice.

Oil I have delivered.

Invoice amount 1354 euros incl. VAT.

• Hello all,

now I have picked up my 991.2 GTS Cabrio also from the major service.

Year of construction 07/2018 and 30960 km --> major service due according to time!

Was done:

-Inspection (oil filter/air-interior filter) oil was delivered by myself.

-Brake fluid

-spark plugs

-additional work convertible top

-Extra work drive belt check , extra work every 60 000 km / 4 years, extra work every 30.000km/ 2 years

-PCM recall -->Update software

-Incl. washing and vacuuming

Invoice amount incl. VAT: 1.116,70€.

However, due to the long waiting time (sick leave in the workshop) I received a discount of 10% on the maintenance work.

Greetings

• I paid 2800 euros for 991.2 S in the PZ Essen. However, the defective steering wheel adjustment (plug) was also fixed.

• With me is now also the major inspection. My GTS is 3.5 years old (had at the time of purchase the inspection brought forward, was in the purchase with it ...) and the PZ has called me 2200€. Oil I can bring...

Seems really high to me, especially the testing of the drive belt should cost 372 € plus tax...

Oh yes, a replacement car will cost another 120€...

Porsche is just a really nice, but also really expensive hobby

:S :S :S