• Good evening,

I would like to buy a Taycan if possible used.

However, I would like to have a few extras with the exterior color white so the search is not easy.

Can you tell me what you feel is important to have as an extra?

Sport Chrono for example?

Privacy glazing (can you have it filleted in the worst case or what do you think) if the car has everything except blacked out windows.

And can anyone give me a tip on how I can tell that a used has the latest software with the big update?

Thanks a lot

Thanks in advance

This post has been automatically translated.

• What is the answer to that? There is actually not a single extra that absolutely has to be taken. If you only drive in the local area or only in Mallorca, you don't even need the large battery.

Otherwise, the extras depend very much on your driving profile. That means, if you are a type for active driving systems, then you have to take adaptive cruise control, because all other systems that can be ordered later are based on it. You can order services and functions online, including adjustable headlights, active driving systems, steering, and the Internet. Retrofitting hardware is unpleasant business with Porsche, except for the tinted windows I wouldn't think of anything that can be retrofitted well.

Why you mention the Sport Chrono package in this context is beyond me. That's pretty much the only extra without much point. Who needs lap times on a four- or five-door and visually the round clock also disturbs in the in the otherwise clean interior?

• Why you mention the Sport Chrono package in this context is beyond me. That's pretty much the only extra without a big price tag.

See, that's how different tastes are. I like the Sport Chrono package, with it you have the handy rotary wheel and I think a slightly different steering wheel. I also like the "wart". 😊

The one thing everyone probably likes is the air suspension. But this is, except for the base, standard.

So just decide according to personal taste! :thumb:

• Can you tell me what you feel is important al Extra tu have?

Sport Chrono for example?

So from my point of view absolutely: "Yes!" - because that is cult; even if you do not need it!

There is otherwise also only a little, what can be saved from the glorious "old 911 times" into the E-time..... :wink:

Taycan / EZ 11/2021 / Perf+ / dolomitesilver

BMW i3s / EZ 04/2022 / 120 Ah / kaschmirsilber

• Good evening,

I would like to buy a Taycan if possible used.

I had also been looking for a used car (demonstrator, annual car, etc.) for ages until the GTS came out. Hours, days, weeks and months. My wife wanted to have me committed.

First, you should think about some firmer parameters for the search:

- RWD / 4S / Turbo / Turbo S? (sedan or CT)

- max age?

- max price?

- max mileage?

- must haves / nice to haves?

Believe me, this "haphazard" search robs you and the family of nerves. =O

My paramaters at that time were:

- Turbo

- max 12 months "old

- 165T€

- 15TKM

(must haves)

- 18 way seats, ACC, PassengerDisp., SportChrono, Panorma roof, Mission-E rims, heat pump, electr. tailgate

(nice to haves)

- PDCC, PSCB (Mission-E can't do without it), noise/heat protection, Burmester, leather

I'm still looking from time to time, purely out of curiosity ....

Yesterday I found this one: https://finder.porsche.com/de/…an-turbo-gebraucht-J2K9EK

It has a MEGA equipment, but possibly for the age (10 months) a bit much run. ;)

LG and good luck!

F**K! but I could smoothly start to brood again ...

• Sport Chrono would be mandatory for me because only here you can quickly and easily change the mode :thumb:

Privacy glazing can subsequently folieren :])

Software status would not be so important to me now, makes the PZ without problems and costs :thumb:

When I had looked only the Sport Chrono was important to me. Passenger display I would also have liked to have still hass but not given at that time (on the used car market), you can unfortunately still not retrofit.

If it should be interesting for you, pay attention to whether you choose a 4 or 5 seater. I have a 4 seater, but also need ned more

991.2 GT3RS, Audi RS3 8Y, VW T6 Multivan LR

• palma It's best to specify the budget you're aiming for, so you can quickly find the ideal model.

With a new car, there are discounts of up to 10% and you have the advantage of being able to configure it exactly to suit you. The used car market is currently a seller's market, the prices are therefore too high and therefore not very representative / attractive.

Viele Grüße aus dem Nordwesten,
    Torsten
    -----------------------------------------

“The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page”
    (Saint Augustine)

• Extras that you absolutely need (in my opinion😉)

Sport Chrono, alone because of the steering wheel

Passenger display

Seat heating

ACC

14-18 way seats

Electric mirrors

Electric Sound

Privacy glazing

ParkAssi with Sourround View

WP

Extras for which I would not spend a cent....

Mission E rims

HUD

Innodrive

Electric tailgates

Rear axle steering

Panoramic roof

Thermal insulation glazing

But so different are the opinions....

• Good evening,

Oh man that's going great here with the answers and insanely fast 👍 many thanks first of all for all the answers.

So I plan to take a 4S to no has to exceed the 120k limit.

New would be the so at 140k with extras and used at 120k or a bit less.

Also have one in mind however it has no privacy glass and no auto dimming mirrors. Has anyone here dimmable mirrors not taken and can tell me if it often dazzles / disturbs?

Evtl one can retrofit the yes sometime.

Regarding privacy, I would as I said simply good folieren let. Or is there something against to put out?

• My ideas again in case I should forget something or have something superfluous:

-4S (white or Carrera white, I think both are ok)

-Privacy

-Performance battery

-Seat heating

-Seat ventilation

-Distance control cruise control

-ambient lighting

-Camera

-Electrically folding exterior mirrors

-Sport Chrono

-Servo Plus

-LED Matrix

-Lane Change Assist

-14-way seats

-Bose

-heated steering wheel

-electric tailgates

-22KW

-heat pump

Nice to have

-Advanced 4 zones climate

-Head Up Display

-4 axle steering

-Passenger Display