A Cayman is needed - for the time being

• Does your Cayman come from Simeon by any chance? :wink:

In any case, have fun with it already. Cayman Black Edition is definitely very appealing.... :thumb:

Hi Andreas - yes, that's the one :thumbsup:

simeonherrmann has rebuilt it with a lot of attention to detail - thanks for that :thumbup-alternative:

Was also family well advised :headbange :])  GOCR

This post has been automatically translated.

• Haven't decided against (but not for) the 2007 Cayman for 25k yet.

I have another offer in front of me:

2009, 2.9l, 6-speed, first hand, approx 50,000km, black. Unfortunately only alcantara seats and no climate control, otherwise hardly any equipment (cruise control, sport button, aux and gearshift reduction I would retrofit successively) for 35.000€ (unnegotiated).

Too expensive?

• That's the price with the mileage these days!

I have 2020 for mine (then just under 29,000 km and tiptop) also paid 35.

Was actually also too expensive for me, but that relativizes when you compare the other offers with it, however, I was also only looking for facelift.

Gruß Joerg

:wink:

Cayman 987.2 aus 12/2011

• That's the price with the mileage these days!

I have 2020 for mine (then just under 29,000 km and tiptop) also paid 35.

Was actually too expensive for me, but that relativizes when you compare the other offers with it, but I was also only looking for facelift.

After all, very good equipment in Vgl. to the offer (only heated seats, but no PASM, PDC, PCM, Bi-Xenon).

But what is a Heisslandmaßnahme please? 8:-)

2009, 2.9l, 6-speed, first hand, approx 50,000km, black. Unfortunately only alcantara seats and no climate control, otherwise hardly any equipment (cruise control, sport button, aux and gearshift reduction I would retrofit successively) for 35.000€ (unnegotiated).

Too expensive?

Hello,

that sounds quite good, doesn't it? If now all maintenance receipts including invoices are included, then you could overlook the lack of leather interior. The tires are probably the 2nd - usual question: DOT no.? Attention: At 60 tkm the big maintenance is due. In addition, you could take the car since under 15 years old still after the 111-point check under Porsche approved. Possibly you can negotiate that out at the time of purchase. :kwink:

Greetings

tkm

Too expensive?

At the PZ Nuremberg is a 987.1 Cayman with Tiptronic and 40,000km for 35,000€. As you can see, the valley of tears is through and the Cayman is rising like all other segments.

Ultimately, everyone must decide for themselves.

For me, 5-7 years ago 987.2S and 987.2R were set in the search. In both cases, if you had a well-maintained model, you would at least walk away with no loss in value or a profit if you sold it. (Maintenance costs and capital commitment excluded).

Actually I wanted to strike already 2014 but there the house purchase had priority - that was the best time to enter the Cayman camp (987.2S/R). The R prices were between 38 - 4xk€.

• For me, it would be too "old" for the money.

However, I personally also always squint at Approved and less on kilometers as far as maintained, serviced and within the period of use before the 14th birthday does not reach the 200,000 km limit.

So a year more Approved possibility would be worth more to me than 20, 30t km less on the clock.

For a 2009 I would therefore pay no 35, for an otherwise same 2011 (currently from 3/2011 or younger) but quite more.

• But what is a Heissland measure, please?

I have not yet been able to find out ?:-(

The Cayman had its initial registration in Spain.

Gruß Joerg

:wink:

Cayman 987.2 aus 12/2011

• As a point of reference: A 2011 987.2 (without S) for 36,000€ with 79,000km; PDK, PASM, climate car, BiXenon, Parkpiepser, heated seats; some more equipment odds and ends and 2 years Approved warranty was in the PZ Karlsruhe recently for 2 days online.