ThE SECOND CAR ThREAD TO ThE Taycan - WHAT DO YOU DRIVE BEFORE, AFTEr, AFTER, OR INSTEAD OF ThE Taycan FOR A 100% ELECTRIC CAR?

• I find the whole last page rather OT, as nobody here has a Rimac. This all belongs in the electromobility thread and can be continued there as a fundamental discussion.

The constantly flaring up "Electric is dead, long live electric" is really getting too exhausting for me!

So now BTT with our two electric cars Fiat 500e la Prima by Bocelli and e-Smart 453 Brabus 15th anniversary (one of only three electric cars in this limited edition of 150, a kind of last Brabus version!)

This post has been automatically translated.

Viele Grüße aus dem Nordwesten,
    Torsten
    -----------------------------------------

“The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page”
    (Saint Augustine)

• But perhaps the time was not quite ripe for the Nevera.

Less the time, more the price. I think they overestimated their price and positioned themselves in a market for which they were too new and experimental. Above all, independently without a large corporation in the background, unaware of what would happen if the company ceased to exist? And then still put down 2.5 million, I don't know.

Porsche 718 Cayman S

Tesla Model 3 LR AWD

• I find the whole last page rather OT, since nobody here has a Rimac. This all belongs in the electromobility thread and can be continued there as a fundamental discussion.

The constantly flaring up "Electric is dead, long live electric" is really getting too exhausting for me!

So now BTT with our two electric cars Fiat 500e la Prima by Bocelli and e-Smart 453 Brabus 15th anniversary (one of only three electric cars in this limited edition of 150, a kind of last Brabus version!)

It's a shame that Smart has discontinued the "small" Smart. The new ones have nothing at all to do with the name.

Porsche 718 Cayman S

Tesla Model 3 LR AWD

• I find the whole last page rather OT, since nobody here has a Rimac. This all belongs in the electromobility thread and can be continued there as a fundamental discussion.

Quite right, as far as this thread is concerned!

So please pay attention to the topic.

MUV17 :drive:

Mitglied des T UV · Ein Auto ist ein Gebrauchsgegenstand. Ich benutze es, um von A nach A zu fahren.

• Now that the next generation is getting to driving age,

I have set my sights on the MG4.

Private leasing for 48 months for €157 per month is a real no-brainer.

a no brainer.

And a 7-year warranty.

Tastes differ, but I think it looks good too,

it looks good too.

Edited once, last by Steve (May 15, 2024 at 1:50 PM).

• Come on, the Luxury with a little more capacity, bang and equipment for EUR 229 per month would be fine :]).

The conditions at which the car is currently being marketed are truly remarkable.

• Some people drive around here too. Certainly not a bad car for the money!

My wife would also like an electric Fiat 500C, but they're hardly available as a convertible, black and comfort package at the moment. Big battery, of course.

Alternatively, I'd like the i4, but the offers are really expensive at the moment.

• [...]

Alternatively, the i4, but the offers are currently really expensive.

Define expensive. :kwink:

I was also considering selling the i4, as we don't really need it any more, but the market and prices are currently at rock bottom here too.

• Well, my good friend works at B&K and they had the i4 35 for €299. I thought that was a fair offer for the car. But now you're quickly up to 450-500€. For my wife, who doesn't really care about cars or doesn't attach much importance to them, that's far too much per month. By the time we were able to decide, the few cars were sold out and such an offer won't come up again so quickly.

She currently drives a very nice Leon FR with top equipment that belongs to her, so we're not really in a hurry. I'm just convinced of E for our purposes and would therefore also like a little runabout for her, preferably one that is already nice and warm in winter when she gets in and doesn't take ages for the heated seats and engine to do the rest.

• You mean in new car leasing. I thought you meant the used market.

Wait until Q3/Q4, I can imagine that there will still be good offers if the manufacturers still have to meet their CO2 quotas at the end of the year and push cars onto the market. With the ID.3 and ID.Buzz, you've seen how these things sell like hotcakes when the price is low enough. MG4 and Ioniq5 are currently available almost for free on leasing. Maybe BMW will follow suit.