ThE SECOND CAR ThREAD TO ThE Taycan - WHAT DO YOU DRIVE BEFORE, AFTEr, AFTER, OR INSTEAD OF ThE Taycan FOR A 100% ELECTRIC CAR?

• You have to run it below 10% empty and it has to be warm, then you should get more power.

That's exactly how it is.

Many MEB drivers drive their cars to the charging station with well under 10%. Some only for 10 to 15 minutes to take the peak with each charge.

Anyone who thinks they have to drive to an HPC with > 30% SoC in order to charge quickly has only themselves to blame.

This post has been automatically translated.

• Anyone who thinks they have to drive to an HPC with > 30% SoC in order to charge quickly has only themselves to blame.

Incidentally, this is an advantage of all Taycans: if they are preconditioned, they still deliver excellent charging performance at 30%.

• Has anyone ever seen an LF 0.40 at Volkswagen?

Hot offer I mean: 259,-€/zero down payment (plus transfer)/24 months term

https://autohaus-seitz.de/angebote/vw-nutzfahrzeuge/id-buzz

Viele Grüße aus dem Nordwesten,
    Torsten
    -----------------------------------------

“The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page”
    (Saint Augustine)

• Just heard the price in China for the SU7. 28000 euros.........the top model costs 38000 euros and is fully equipped. Very similar to the Taycan, but it costs 3.5 times as much. Driving performance is almost identical.

If it comes to Europe at a similar price, Porsche will have to dress warmly. In my opinion, the only thing left for Porsche will be the name and the image.

Greetings Kimmi :wink:

[...]

In addition, you can also take a look at this to form an opinion apart from the SU7's appearance and superficially low price:

Click me I'm a video

• You can also take a look at this to form an opinion about the SU7, apart from its appearance and the superficially low price:

Click me I'm a video

This gives us hope that the competition doesn't look so old compared to Xiaomi after all

• You can also take a look at this to form an opinion about the SU7, apart from its appearance and the superficially low price:

Click me I'm a video

This gives us hope that the competition doesn't look so old compared to Xiaomi after all

It's probably not that trivial to build a car after all, but who said anything about brakes when it comes to performance? *8)

Viele Grüße aus dem Nordwesten,
    Torsten
    -----------------------------------------

“The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page”
    (Saint Augustine)

• I think it's generally a cheeky copy of the Taycan; you can see that in various details as well as the body shape :cursing:

Taycan / EZ 11/2021 / Perf+ / dolomitesilver

BMW i3s / EZ 04/2022 / 120 Ah / kaschmirsilber

• If that were all....the Xiaomi has so many issues, interior looks after a week as it usually does after 10 years, the workmanship is grotto, chassis problems, brake problems, battery burns, electronics bugs and major concerns about the durability of the cables, which are all made of aluminum. 40% cancellation rate and customers don't get their money back. Xiaomi also makes a third of the sales price loss per car, not a sustainable business model:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• But I thought the Chinese were so far ahead of us in terms of technology, so how can that be? ;)

• If that were all....the Xiaomi has so many issues, interior looks after a week as it usually does after 10 years, the workmanship is grotto, chassis problems, brake problems, battery burns, electronics bugs and major concerns about the durability of the cables, which are all made of aluminum. 40% cancellation rate and customers don't get their money back. Xiaomi also makes a third of the sales price loss per car, not a sustainable business model:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Awesome.

Bloch once criticized the display design of the Taycan. I think it's uniquely excellent (outside of Porsche).

The lady with the advance payment was lucky: at least she didn't get the SU7.

MUV17 :drive:

Mitglied des T UV · Ein Auto ist ein Gebrauchsgegenstand. Ich benutze es, um von A nach A zu fahren.