ThE SECOND CAR ThREAD TO ThE Taycan - WHAT DO YOU DRIVE BEFORE, AFTEr, AFTER, OR INSTEAD OF ThE Taycan FOR A 100% ELECTRIC CAR?

• I again....now it will be different again, but this time final. In short, on the Smart adventure I do not get involved. In detail, many little things and uncertainties. So it could be that the Brabus models can not be delivered for a long time because of problems, in addition, much of the software and the assistants works only so "half". Nothing for me....

Since the situation on the BEV market has calmed down again and (some) cars are quickly available, it will now be an iX1. Price fits, equipment too and next week it will be here!

So it's done, BEV #2 - called Paulchen - moves in and will be the mid-range wall unit. :thumbsup:

This post has been automatically translated.

Aktuell: Boxster 25 (fun), Taycan GTS MJ22 (e-fun)

Bestellt: 992.1 targa 4GTS

• Moin,

I like well, only the radiator (😎) grille is not so mine, but 1000 times better than Audi- good trip- not wrong the little box👍👋.

Greetings from SH

• Picked up today and used the first 700km of the drive home to get used to each other. Over Easter then times work into the details....that are many §-)

• Picked up today and used the first 700km of the drive home to get used to each other. Over Easter then times work into the details....there are many §-)

congratulations,

cool part.

Bmw seems to be doing a lot right with its electric shufflers.

How is the consumption and range over the BAB?

• Very nice little SUV, I could like such, unfortunately the battery is too small for my purposes.

Beruf: Privatier 8)

„Ist nicht sofort ersichtlich welche politischen oder sozialen Gruppen, Kräfte oder Größen bestimmte Vorschläge, Maßnahmen usw. vertreten, sollte man stets die Frage stellen: Wem nützt es?„ Lenin

• Congratulations, I like it. But what I just don't understand with some manufacturers is the position of the tailgate. The driver gets in and out on the left. So there's room on the left side. So why isn't the hatch on the left as well? I can do absolutely nothing with cars if the hatch is on the right (and then also in the back). Too bad.

• Congratulations, I like it. But what I just don't understand with some manufacturers is the position of the tailgate. The driver gets in and out on the left. So there's room on the left side. So why isn't the hatch on the left as well? I can do absolutely nothing with cars if the hatch is on the right (and then also in the back). Too bad.

That's how different the wishes are.

I have a BEV that has the flap on the left. But both my charging stations come from the right and I always have to go around the back.

Ich bin auch für ein Tempolimit von 120 km/h.

Dann müssen wir uns nur noch was für die BAB überlegen.

• So...thanks first!

Then, the range as I drive - not BEV-like mostly - should settle on the BAB from 100% so at 250km (120er average, not 120 driven), then 200 km when recharging...23-24 kWh I had yesterday on the way home. Is actually good for such a small closet.

The battery size with 64 kWh is now not the bringer, but in the main he drives here in the vicinity of the wallbox or on routes with a stopover. So it fits.

Fuel filler flap...well is a combustion platform and German cars have the tank on the right rear. That's where it comes from. I don't care if I have to get to the pump either way...but yesterday I promptly screwed up and parked like the Taycan. k:facepalm:

What struck me positively, is what the car so everything "can" besides driving....die have there really what good put on the wheels! I was particularly taken with the adaptive recuperation....although that was my biggest concern beforehand. The Taycan "rolls" with and always and recuperates to >90% with us instead of that we use the brake...Taycan even k:ok: Most BEVs can not do that unfortunately, neither the recuperation performance nor the "rolling". The iX1 has adaptive recuperation with which it either rolls, lightly or recuperates more depending on the situation. All of this is probably supported by navigation data, cameras and whatnot....aberves to work really well if you let it. The recuperation also manages 140 kw.

I'm currently "learning" the rest...but it will no longer be a sports car. k:unknown:

With the Tesla Superchargers, only the rear flap is possible, unless the Charger is positioned centrally along the parking field.

Grüsse aus der Schweiz

Hugo