Matrix no longer available?

• @ scaglietti - do you know if the Porsche center is responsible for the distribution of the existing matrix headlights, or does the factory dictate here,which car is delivered without matrix?

V.G Jörg

This post has been automatically translated.

• As I understood it the factory. My salesman said he sees that in the system and then has to call the customer. At my PZ a total of 3 times so far, but no "expensive" versions. (expensive enough are yes all)

• can only be so, that with the models where matrix is an option, this is negotiated away. with a basic equipment as with turbo and gts this will not go, since also so not type-approved. therefore I also hope that for the current ordered still sufficient matrix is there.

• I only got a radio key and an emergency key for my Taycan, the charging cradle is still being retrofitted because it is not available.

So you can see how big the need is at the moment.

But I'm glad that I'm not alone, since August the Taycan CT and like you only a key and no inductive charging cradle.

• I only got a radio key and an emergency key for my Taycan, the charging cradle is still being retrofitted because it is not available.

So you can see how big the need is at the moment.

But I'm glad that I'm not alone, since August the Taycan CT and like you only a key and no inductive charging cradle.

Since you can only be glad that it is not the other way around. Otherwise, you would be standing there with the charging cradle and waiting for the retrofit of the entire vehicle. :roargh:

• Moin,

tomorrow will be 2.key and MC+ subsequently delivered, charging tray sometime - after all - after almost 4 months and 13,000 km, but still ok - there are worse.

Greeting from SH

• I got off very well with it. My car arrived in July without delay, so exactly as advised. Climate sensor was missing, but came so quickly after that he could be installed in the PZ directly before delivery. I have the charging cradle with phonebox and I have both keys. So that also goes.

• Mine was complete right out of the factory in October. Funny that you have to write something like that.

• I was at my PZ today and asked about it. They have indeed also made such calls, because of the headlights.

But my turbo is to come unchanged in March. So they have too little matrix LED and distribute from top to bottom, more expensive models preferred. Just like the other car brands halt also.

Sorry, but this statement is cheese and possibly causes resentment among those affected. Nothing is distributed from top to bottom.

In the GTS and Turbo (S) are the matrix standard scope. They are priced in the UPE and the models with the matrix homologated. Here you can not simply install the non-Matrix.

In case of a bottleneck, the factory only has the option of replacing the Matrix with the "standard" LED on the Basis and 4S, where the Matrix is optional.

We should not give the impression that Turbo customers are treated better.

• Stupid question:

where is the inductive charging cradle (for the key)?