My Porsche App

• So, now I have received a response from support. They state that the app is back online. Well, I knew that 🤔. And if it occurs again....

Quote:

our colleagues recommend that you contact your Porsche Center so that a reset of the Connect device (Conbox) can be performed.

Okay , if it helps.

Happy Whitsun from Reini 😊😊 :thumbsup:

This post has been automatically translated.

• Hello,

since this morning the app says "no remote access - access to vehicle information is restricted ....."

But I am logged in with my account in the car!

Logging out and logging in on the cell phone had no effect - as did logging out and logging in on the PCM.

My secondary user has the same problem !!!

This was noticed today at the fast charger, when I wanted to check the charge level. :(

Does anyone have an idea what else I could do ? (Cast spells, sacrifice a goat ....)

Thanks

Wolfgang

• 🤔

Sacrifice a goat....... 🤔

Maybe the server is down again. That gives itself eventually again, or disconnect, lock and at least 30 minutes no contact with the car, so also do not go past it because otherwise he is awakened. If he is in deep sleep, then normal directly start the car open, drive a few kilometers, park and lock. Then it should work again.

You can also do a soft reset on the PCM, 2 fingers in the upper right corner until it restarts....

• Hello Wolfgang,

Have now also had this several times. Wait is the best ?:-(. Eventually it will work again. See also my contributions to it.

Greetings from the north

Reini

• ok, then I'll wait before I steal the goat from the neighbor. :)

With the option "wait and see" I can be friends but best.

Thanks for the tips !

LG

Wolfgang

• Old administrator! Has anyone ever started "honk and flash" via app? In the "Map" tab. I warn against it, it's a nightmare.

• Old administrator! Has anyone ever started "honk and flash" via app? In the "Map" tab. I warn against it, it's a nightmare.

I can picture it ]:-)

I had once with a V90 and incorrect operation on the key. Sunday evening late in the middle of the residential area, car in front of the garage ...

Thanks for the ⚠️ warning

• Does it then make more noise than with normal alarm?

I had already when the Fiffi was in the car and I had forgotten to turn off the interior monitoring.

I sat at the optician and outside's whistled (less a horn). Shortly pressed the key as a test and then was quiet.

Ich bin auch für ein Tempolimit von 120 km/h.

Dann müssen wir uns nur noch was für die BAB überlegen.

• Yes, he actuates the operating horn in staccato fashion.

• Aha, good to know.

Almost like an emergency siren in case you get mugged.

Ich bin auch für ein Tempolimit von 120 km/h.

Dann müssen wir uns nur noch was für die BAB überlegen.