The 997 pictures thread: Which 997 do you drive?

• 2011 Audi A4 B8 Avant lavagrau / Leder schwarz / KW tiefe Version => Alltag

2010 997.2 Carrera S dunkelblau metallic / Naturleder braun
    2016 981 Spyder carraraweiss metallic / Leder schwarz mit silberner Naht / Schalen

1990 e30 Coupe alpinweiß 2 / H-Kennzeichen / M52b28 Swap / Bremse e36 M3 / H&R

• I have the Carrera S rims for winter and the Turbo II for summer. I personally find the Turbo II clearly nicer for the 997.2. The Carrera S but are not bad! Turbo II are but mind you also lighter !

This post has been automatically translated.

• I have the Carrera S rims for winter and the Turbo II for summer. I personally find the Turbo II clearly nicer for the 997.2. The Carrera S but are not bad! Turbo II are but mind you also lighter !

The Carrera S2 is the lightest rim.

Oh - which Turbo do you have? the 8.5er front?

2011 Audi A4 B8 Avant lavagrau / Leder schwarz / KW tiefe Version => Alltag

2010 997.2 Carrera S dunkelblau metallic / Naturleder braun
    2016 981 Spyder carraraweiss metallic / Leder schwarz mit silberner Naht / Schalen

1990 e30 Coupe alpinweiß 2 / H-Kennzeichen / M52b28 Swap / Bremse e36 M3 / H&R

• [...] I personally find the Turbo II clearly more beautiful for the 997.2. [...]

I can only agree! k:coffee:

Well, who said life is fair? Where is that written? k:coffee:

Gute Autos werden in Stuttgart gebaut - ich fahr beides :kwink:

The Carrera S2 is the lightest rim.

Oh - which Turbo do you have? the 8.5 front?

I have the Turbo II that fit on a C2 on it. So not rims from the Turbo but the original fit on the C2. And I drive 5mm spacers.

• Two snapshots from my little South Tyrol tour: Jaufenpass, Timmelsjoch and Penserjoch. The Jaufenpass can be saved in my opinion. The road is in a very dilapidated condition, is just no fun and there is also relatively heavy traffic. The Timmelsjoch is highly recommended but I liked the Penserjoch the most! Very little traffic, hardly any cyclists and from the routing a dream ^^... the GT3 did well and the KW V4 Clubsport is "knocked in" at the latest after this tour, hopefully not yet soft-knocked :)

• Jaufenjoch I found indeed quite beautiful, especially coming from Vipiteno. That you feel the road as ramshackle must be because you drive the hard GT3 :lol:

• are there speed cameras there? :drive:

Viele Grüße,

Patrick

3D-Druck, CNC-Bearbeitung, Fahrzeugpflege, Durametric:

Instagram